Chapter 3

Siren's POV:(it's mostly in her POV)
I wake up in a room and see a really tired marionette and a REALLY tired Springtrap,I look at my leg and see it's perfectly fine I get up and talk to the marionette and thank him and go to Springtrap trying to keep his eyes open.I go up to him and sit on his lap causing him to wake up and look into my eyes,I blush and he does too"Your waited for me to wake up all night didn't you?" I ask still looking into his eyes."Y-yea I did,I said I wasn't going to let you die and I wasn't" he says and blushes."Awww Springtrap,your so sweet" I say hugging him and kissing his cheek making us both blush. "SIRE-oh am I interrupting something?" Bonbon smirks."U-uh no!"we both say blushing as red as tomato's ."I swear you guys would be a cute couple." She says cause to blush even more,if that's even possible.I get off his lap and BonBon hugs me and then the others come in and tackle me with hugs and they say their happy to see me,as soon as I'm let go by everyone else I am tackled by Foxy,"AHHH" I say before falling to the ground."I MISSED YOU!!!"he screamed hugging me tighter."CANT B-BREATH!" I say and he lets me go helping me up.Me and Foxy are like the bestest of friends on the boys side,we got along great,"Thank you if you didn't let go id probably be a phantom like you guys" I say and he laughs.Me and Foxy talk while I lay my head on a sleeping Springtrap.