Chapter 2

Siren's POV:
It was 12:00 and their was no night guard so all of the phantoms were around talking and stuff."Siren I wish I could wear that outfit it's so cute on you!" BonBon says and I giggle."I always have this outfit on!" I say giggling."I know!" She says and I laugh.I see Springtrap peak into the room,he sees me and smiles walking over to me."Whoa he looks like you!" Chica said I me and Springtrap giggle."And he seems to like you" BonBon whispers and Chica nodded.I blush and pretend like nothing happened,"Anyways!This is Springtrap"I say and he smiles at my besties."Nice to meet you Springtrap!Im BonBon and this is Chica!" She say happily."Nice you meet you BonBon and Chica" he says and they smile."Y'know I think I hear Mangle calling us,got to go!" They say and run off before I could protest."I'm going to kill you guys!" I yell."Were already dead!" They says and they turn the corner and I giggle."You wanna take a walk I like being alone" he says and my eyes widen.OH NY GOD HES PERFECT!"Yea sure,I do too" I say and we walk around the place."So Springtrap how does it feel having a hotter version of you by you"I say flipping my hair dramatically."Well your right about the hot part" he says blushing rubbing the back of his neck,and I probably look like a tomato."T-thanks y-your pretty c-cute y-yourself"I say blushing.I totally look like a tomato,"T-thanks"he says.For some reason it gets really quiet,almost deadly,"It's really quiet almost deadly"I say and he nods.We hear a sound and turn around and the next thing I know I was shot and the last thing I saw was Springtrap killing the guy and run over to me picking me up,"Siren your going to be ok,I won't let you die!" He says and then everything went black.