Death Anniversary

Start from the beginning

"Since there aren't available apartments right now, you will be living with Erica." The hokage said. Kuro's eyes started to sparkle in happiness as he bro-hugs the hokage and pats his back. 

"THANKS, OLD MAN! WE'RE GONNA LIVE WITH ERICA AND MY GOODNESS! MY INNER FAN-BOY IS LEAKING!" Kuro shouted. 

"But I wanted to live with Shikamaru." Kazani whined. 

"SUCKS FOR YOU! I HAVE BETTER LUCK! MWAHAHAHAHAHA." Kuro cheered as he sticks his tounge out at his sister's direction. Kazani rolls her eyes and sticks her tounge out, too. 

"I'm still surprised about the information you gave me. So that must mean you'll know what will happen to our future's?" The hokage asked. The two nodded. 

"Yeah, but we can't tell you what's going to happen. It'll mess up everything and things might get worse and stuff." Kazani explained. 

"Yup. But we can give you a hint of what's going to....happen to you." Kuro said sadly. 

The hokage raised his eyebrow, giving them a look that said 'Go on.'. 

"You're going to die." Kuro said. The hokage's eyes widened as he looks at them, wanting more information. 

"We told you. We can only give you a hint. Nothing more or it'll get worse." Kazani explained. The hokage sighed but nodded, putting his hands behind his back. His face showed seriousness as he closes his eyes,  thinking. 

"If I die, who will be hokage?" He asks. 

"Tsunade, I guess." Kuro said, shrugging. 

"At least I can trust her to care for the village. Thank you for telling this to me." The hokage said. 

"No problem." Kuro said happily. 

"So, where does Erica live?" Kazani asks. 

"I'll just--" The hokage started but was cut off by Kakashi poofing beside the hokage. 

Kakashi had a look of worry, as the hokage looked at him, confused. Kakashi then whispered something to the hokage's ear as his eyes showed worry and pain. The hokage nodded in understanding as Kakashi poofed away. 

"You may stay in one of the hotels for a while. Erica's not feeling very...well." The hokage said. Kuro and Kazani looked at each other and knew what was happening. It was the death anniversary of the Watanaki clan. 

"I believe you know what's happening, I guess. Please, bear with it. She had a rough time, especially for a young age." The hokage said, a sad look on his face. 

"It's alright! I mean, I can't even think if that happened to me. I might have did the same like Erica." Kuro said. 

"It's perfectly fine, hokage-sama." Kazani smiled. 

"Thank you for your understanding. Erica is like my granddaughter, not related by blood, but she's still important to me. And it worries me that she's..." Tha hokage trailed off. 

"It's alright. And I believe she needs you right now, hokage-sama. I do know one thing about Erica; She's really alone." Kuro said seriously. 

"Yeah. Besides, your her granddad, right?" Kazani said. 

"I must go now. Thank you, Kuro, Kazani." The hokage nodded and walked away. 

"Man, I hope Erica's alright. Today's really a bad day for her." Kuro muttered. 

"Yeah..." 

Erica hugged her knees close to her chest as she cried herself to sleep. The hokage looked at her with pity as he pat's her head. 

"I'm so sorry, child." The hokage muttered. A little tear slid down her cheek as she continues to sleep. 

"But I made a promise to Luna. One day, Erica. It'll be soon." 

---------------------------------

How weird when I was writing this I was listening to American Pie by Don McLean. That song is nice and long XD. 

BYE-BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE! 

DEM GOOD OLD BOYS WERE DRINKIN WHISKEY AND RYE

And i'mma not sing anymore cause...yeah XD. Comment your opinions and stuff! This chapter was pretty sad :v Dem feels T^T 

 Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS. MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES. I ONLY OWN ERICA, KURO, KAZANI ETC.....

Bai and have some imaginary pie~!