Special Chapter: When Erica is turned into a neko

Hi guys! So i'm going to make special chapters because I just want to and not to bore you....So this one is about Erica being turned into a cat(lol) and I want to say THANKYOU for reading this book! means so much to me! anyways, here is your special chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 7 stands infront of the hokage as he looks at his list of missions. 

"What's our next mission, old man?!" Naruto asked. 

The hokage looked at the list then his eyes perked up a little. Erica raised an eye brow at the old man.

"This is going to be a special mission so listen carefully." Hokage said. 

Team 7's eyes widened and leaned forward to hear, even Erica. 

"This one is to get a special ball to safety here." Hokage said.

"A BALL?!" Naruto exclaimed. Sakura sighed while Sasuke grunted, thinking, What's so special about a ball?

"Before you whine, let me tell you that this is no ordinary ball," The hokage said which made theirs eyes look at him in interest. 

"If you hold it without the clothe on, the ball will turn you into an animal. I'm not sure which animal but surely an animal." 

"So, where are we going to get the ball?" Kakashi asked.

"Ahh, you have to get it to Yoru-sama's place outside the forest. It's not too long here." the hokage said. 

Team 7 nodded and walked out to prepare their stuff. 

"Now, you only have an hour so don't be late." Kakashi said. 

I think that is needed for you, Kakashi, Erica thought then left along with her team.

As soon as Erica reaches the gate, along with Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto looked at them in disbelief of being late for 3 hours.

"YOU SAID NOT TO BE LATE, KAKASHI-SENSEI!!" Naruto and Sakura shouted at Kakashi. He scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, I got lost in the path of life." Kakashi said. They sweatdropped while Erica sighed. 

How many times he has used that excuse, I don't know..., Erica thought. 

"Well, I am here so let's move out, team." Kakashi said, changing the subject. They nodded and walked out of the gates. 

They walked through the woods and Erica hears chirping of the birds. She inhales the sweet scent of trees and fresh air while team 7 give's her a weird look. 

She stares at them then continued what she was doing, causing them to sweatdrop. 

"Uhh, okay. Anyways, I think hokage-sama told me that Yoru-sama lives in a cottage near here. I believe it won't be that far away here." Kakashi said. 

They continue to walk for a few minutes until they saw black smoke coming out of the sky. 

"We must be near." Sakura said. Kakashi nodded and they continued to walk and reached their destination.

Kakashi knocked on the door, revealing a man in his early forties. He had sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Good looking for a guy who's in the middle age. 

"You must be the ninja that the hokage sent?" the man asked.

"Yes. And you must be Yoru-sama?" Kakashi said. Yoru nodded his head.