Chapter 5: The Date

Magsimula sa umpisa

The flame man walked to the kitchen, preparing the food. You study Sans close. He looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept for days. 

"Why ya starin kid?" He grinned. You blush and look at your hands, nervous. 

"S-Sorry...," you take off the warm jacket, giving it back to Sans. "h-here, I kept it warm for you."

"Thanks kiddo," he set it next to him, smiling. "Wouldn't wanna get chilled to my bones."

"...You didn't even put it on."

The skeleton shrugged, as Grillby returned with two burgers. You thank him, taking a bite of the warm goodness.

"A little overdressed for this, don't ya think kiddo?"

A shade of pink crossed your face as you set the burger down. "T-Toriel was too excited and helped me get ready..."

Sans put a hand on your shoulder, softly smiling. "Don't sweat it kid. I know goat mom can get a little too overwhelmed for stuff like this, which is why I prepared something ."

"Goat mom?"

You felt your hand being grabbed by his, being dragged out of the restaurant. "Grill! Put it on my tab!"

"S-Sans! What are you-"

That's when you felt you were being teleported. It wasn't a really nice feeling either. Finally, you'd arrived at your destination: the Waterfalls. Thousands of glimmering "stars" glittered above, as a soft breeze fluttered across the ground. 

"Sans, why are we he-" he tugged on your arm, beckoning you to follow. What sick prank did he have up his sleeves? Being dragged along, you glanced up at the "stars" from time to time. The more you looked, the more beautiful it became. Then you came to a stop. Looking around, was a patch of echo flowers, sparkling fireflies, and the scene of any romantic room. There was also a boombox nearby, which Sans walked over to, pushing the play button. [The moment you play the video up above :) ]

"Sans...?"

The short skeleton walked back over to you, grabbing both your hands, placing them one on his hip, the other on his shoulder. Then he put his hands on your waist and shoulder.Feeling the blush creep up to your cheeks, you both slowly danced the night away. With the stars, breeze, and music, it was too perfect to be real. Every once in awhile, he crack some jokes, which made you both laugh hard. You were twirled, dipped, and smirked at from time to time as well. This night...it was too perfect. 

"Y/n...you havin fun?" Sans asked, shades of blue on his face. You nod, smiling bigger than you've ever smiled before.

"Sans! This is the best time I've ever had in my entire life!" you giggled with glee, as you were twirled once more, the skeleton smiling himself.

This truly was the best night ever.

Sans: 

This was one of the best nights I'd ever had since the humans sealed off the surface. I'd always thoughts humans were bad people.

But I'd been wrong.

Y/n proved me wrong.

Twirling the kid, something sparked in my bones. Something I hadn't felt for anyone else besides Papyrus.

Love.

I was feeling love for Y/n.

Oh god...I was in love with Y/ n.

As the music faded out, I slowly held the kid's hands, smiling. 

"Kid, this was a fun night," I winked. "Glad you didn't leave me abone this evening."

They laughed to by pun. Dear god their laugh was cute. This must've been a strong feeling if I'm thinking a laugh is cute.

I wanted this to last forever. Just me and the kid, dancing the night away, listening to music, cracking jokes.

I didn't want this to end.

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!" I suddenly heard loudly. I jumped, gripping onto Y/n's hands.

"W-who was that??" the kid asked, looking around. It was a clear voice to me.

It was Papyrus. 

I grabbed Y/n and ran to the entrance, calling Papyrus. Once he finally spotted him, we quickly ran up to him. 

"P-Papyrus! What's wrong??" I quivered, looking up at my brother. His eyes were full of terror and worry.

"I-IT'S TORIEL!! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!!"

Oh no.

"W-What happened??" Y/n cried, gripping my hand. Daymn they had a tight grip.

"JUST FOLLOW THE GREAT P-PAPYRUS!!" he said, running out. We followed as fast as we could.

Once we reached Toriel's home, I started to feel my pulse get faster and faster.

Toriel was on the floor.

Stabbed.

Y/n let go quickly and ran to her, trying to help her sit up, asking what happened and if she was alright. I could feel my power stir strong inside of what she said.

"M-My child...another human fell down here today, a-and I tried to help them...but," she coughed, "b-but...they only grabbed a knife and stabbed me, t-telling me to get out of their way..."

My eye flashed a light fiery blue.

It's here.

My nightmare was finally here.

------------------------------------------------

I felt like the story needed some drama in it. What's a good story without drama, am I right?

Hehehe...

Yeah.

-BadTimeSans