Two ; Your ideas always suck.

After the small debacle between the two, Luke sauntered back into the café in the misery of his failure and Quinn walked to the student center with a proud smile lingering on her face.

She put her earbuds back in and sipped her coffee. Quinn was a junior like Luke. She had always heard stories about him and how he always made girls swoon. Sure, Quinn thought he was attractive, but she wasn't into being someone's one night stand.

Quinn was the type of person who seemed quiet and shy at first, but she was actually loud and really sarcastic around her friends. She only had a few friends, but she was okay with that.

She and her friends would always keep to themselves, but would find a way to keep themselves occupied and have a good time.

As Quinn reached the student center, she pushed the door open and headed towards a room in the back of the building, where she and her friends would always go to just chill or actually be productive with schoolwork (but that was only a few times a semester).

She opened the door and tossed her bookbag aside, grinning widely at the person sitting in one of the bean bags on the floor.

"Quinn!" the person shot up and ran to tackle her in a bear hug.

"Michael Gordon! I have coffee!" Quinn exclaimed, shielding her cup from him.

"Ooh, for me?" the lilac haired boy asked cheekily, running a hand through his dyed hair.

"Nope, for me," Quinn smirked at her best friend, Michael Clifford as he playfully pouted. "But, you don't even like coffee that much," he poked her side, causing her to laugh.

"I felt a sudden urge to go outside into the real world and live like a normal human being," Quinn shrugged, putting down her cup on a table in front of a set of couches.

"Wow, Quinn actually emerged from the natural habitat of her dorm room!" Michael joked and plopped down on a nearby bean bag.

"Wow, Michael is being twice as annoying as usual! Who knew that was possible?" Quinn rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, also sitting down on a bean bag.

"Wow, coffee really puts you in a weird mood, doesn't it?" Michael chucked.

"I guess," Quinn shrugged, crossing her arms stubbornly as Michael poked her cheek. "But I remembered why I don't usually venture out into the real world." She laughed softly before she continued.

"People are so annoying. Like that girl that works at the café? She's way too perky!" Quinn grumbled, a grin tugging at her lips, and Michael burst out into laughter.

"Which girl? Strawberry?" he laughed, clutching his sides.

"I definitely think it's Blueberry," Quinn giggled, then sighed. "Nah, her
name is Cherri. I think. But, other people are just as annoying."

"Like...?"

"Just people," Quinn shrugged, trying to avoid telling him.

"Like...?" Michael urged her on, raising his eyebrows curiously.

Quinn sighed. "Fine! It was Luke Hemmings, okay?" she frowned and glanced at her best friend, who had gone quiet.