Yongguk seemed to realize that Jongup was struggling for words and decided to intervene. "We are new here and have no place to live yet. Is there a place nearby where we can spend the night or the weekend?"

I nearly choked on my own spit. I felt my eyes widen as the idea hit me and I knew Cinna would kill me if I didn't offer them the spare rooms at my house. My parents divorced when I was little and my Dad moved out into his own place. My mom had only recently remarried, moving in with her new husband. My older brother was living with his fiancee and that left me in my childhood home all by myself. I liked it there, I had plenty of privacy and Cinna came to visit me most days. There was plenty of space and three extra bedrooms...

"May I sit?" I asked, pulling a chair from the bar over to the table. I was good on my skates but I had a tendency to slide back and forth as I talked which I knew to be distracting.

"Oh, yes." Jongup said, pulling my chair into place for me. I smiled my thanks and sat down gratefully.

"If you don't mind doubling up, two to a room-" I started, only to be interrupted by Himchan.

"We don't mind." He was leaning over Yongguk who pushed him back in his chair with a look that said, don't interrupt.

"You can stay at my house." I said, finishing as though Himchan hadn't cut me off. "There are three extra bedrooms and plenty of space."

"Will your parents mind?" Youngjae asked.

"I live alone so..." They all looked at me strangely. "Just... you can stay the night if you like and we'll see how it goes from there." I suggested. Andy rang the bell and I hopped up from my seat. "I'll bring your food out and then we can talk when you're finished." I put my chair back and went and picked up the food from Andy.

When all the boys had their food I went back to Andy in the kitchen. He had his apron off and he was wiping down things in the kitchen. "Looks like you were having a good time out there. What were you talking about?" Andy's tone was barely interested. He was about twenty years my senior and he was only asking because I was smiling like the Chesire Cat.

"They needed a place to stay. So I invited them to my house." My voice was barely above a wistful whisper but Andy heard me loud and clear.

"You did what?" he asked, pulling me by my arm to the back room where B.A.P wouldn't be able to hear us talking.

"They needed a place to crash. I told them they could use the spare rooms at my place." I said again, looking at Andy strangely. He returned my look with one that suggested I had grown an extra head, I had to restrain myself from checking under his intense scrutiny. "What?"

"Gwen, you invited six men you don't even know to spend the night with you when you live entirely alone. Do you understand how bad that sounds?" Andy was urging me with his eyes to see things his way. "I don't want something bad to happen to you, Gwen. I don't think this is a good idea, I'd hate to see you get hurt..."

"Oh my goodness, Andy! You're overreacting. Nothing bad is going to happen to me. It's B.A.P for goodness sake! They're like the cutest Korean boy band ever. Besides, Cinna is probably going to come running when she hears this." Andy just shook his head at me and refused to carry on the discussion any further. "I'm going to go and check on them."

They were still eating so I skated past, a calm smile on my face, and cleared away the tables from earlier. I pocketed my tips and carried all the discarded and dirty glasses, plates, bowls, and silverware into the kitchen. I loaded the dishwasher, keeping a trained eye on the window into the main room, and made sure to leave space for their six place settings.