Scotland Murder Mystery Is The Real Fun

Amid shrieks and stampede, the lights switch on and there is a body lying in the pool of blood. For a while, everyone stands stunned. Sheriff comes yet finds nothing but the stains of blood. He has to go away with empty hand. Whispering grips the surrounding. But the blood is shed and the assailant is wandering in between all. "Who is he? He has to be here," these questions are echoing in every mind. This is the murder mystery where all participants are busy in weaving conspiracy. Everyone present out there in the party starts intriguing and goes to find the breakthrough. Some are eavesdropping while others are staring at one another with the eyes of suspicion. The musical notes are matching with the plot. With the sound of thud, a young man in the disguise of old man breaks open the door. His left wrist has the tattoo that he is hiding from all. But he fails to keep it veiled from the hawk-eyes of a young spy. The clever spy gropes his robes but finds nothing. As the murderer raises a toast in the party, the spy catches its glance while rests are still suspecting one another. "What to do now", it's going on in his mind. Suddenly, an idea tosses in his mind. His blinking eyes and giggling smile declare that the mystery is going to be busted out very soon. Now, the boy plays a trick. He asks to raise left hand whosoever want to play rummy. He throws the bait of 100 $. The greedy eyes of the murderer sparkle. The dart of bait strikes right at the target. As the murderer throws up his hand, his shirt's sleeve slips down. He does not keep it hidden from his sharp eyes. With its sight, his eyes sparkle while grabbing its glance promptly. He chains his wrist with the handcuff with the accelerating speed of lightening. This is the only clue that was dropped during giving tips for murder mystery party to nab the murderer and finally, he is caught. The fool gets caught in his own web. It's all about fun while witnessing cold blooded murder and its mystery.