Chapter 1

Third person pov

There was two little girl playing together happily at night.
"Yuki Onee chan. Thank you for playing with me. It's time for you to sleep before Haruka and juri find you here." The five year old said. " but I want you to be with me. Little sis." The other five year old said.

"No you will be scolded by juri and Haruka . And I will be punished. Please go back. For me." The five year old said to here big sister.
"Alright. Wait I got this for you." The big sister gave her little sister a stuff rabbit." here this is yours so you can remember me. When your lonely or scared ." She said. "Thank you. And congrats on your engagement Yuki Onee chan." They both giggle. Yuki left and went to the basement as she was not allowed to leave the basement.

Lily the little sister smile sadly. As she remember her brother Kaname used to love her. But she found out the truth that he doesn't care. Her family was cruel except for Yuki . She decided to go to the garden to see her flowers grow.

She teleport to the garden. No one knows her power awaken except for her uncle Rido . She has mismatch eye. Her eye was one red and blue. But her red eye was cut by a knife leaving a scar slash on her eye. and can't see through that eye. So she place a bandage around it. It never heal because it was an anti vampire weapon. It will take ten years to heal.

She look at her lily. It's nice at night. But she doesn't look like a Kuran she has grey hair. She see her flower grow she feel happy.

" what are you doing outside you monster!" She turn around and saw an angry juri. She pull her hair back into the mansion. Juri throw her back into her room." Your lucky that I didn't hurt you that much and stay away from my family." She slam the door locking it.

Lily pov
I sat on the bed and cry silently. "Why me. Why. I look like my uncle so. I'm not him. Why." I mumble softly. As I sat on my bed hugging the stuff rabbit. I smile softly."I'll call you bunny" I said. And hug it to sleep. But I felt a present. My uncle. I open my eye. And see him I hug him. "Uncle Rido." I said happily. "Hello lily. It's time for you to sleep." I went back to my bed. He tug me in and kiss my forehead "goodnight lily." He said. "Goodnight uncle." I said and went back to sleep.

Next day.

I woke up early. And look out of the window. To see juri burning my flower. I sigh. And hug hope tighter. I went to read story book. When I saw my door open. I see Yuki. I smile. "Yuki Onee chan." I said. "Hello little sis. Let's play." She said. And we draw. Read books . Until I sense juri and Haruka running here. "Yuki you need to go." I said. "But we were having fun." She whine. "Their looking for you. Hurry."

But the door open. "You monster kidnapping my child!" She slap my cheek. But my face stay emotionless. Haruka went up and carry Yuki. "Are you all right. Did that monster hurt you." Yuki shake her head 'no' but look at me worried . I smile little. But went back to normal."you thrash. I wish you never born." As she grab my throat choking me. And throwing me against the wall. I cough blood but didn't move. She pierced her nail through my are and slashing them leaving cuts. And throw me on the floor.

I look up." If I see you with my daughter again I will kill you." And they all leave. I see Kaname with no emotion standing there doing nothing. Then he left. I slowly got up. And took the first aid kit and wrap bandages around my wound. My old one open again so I had to change the bandage too.

I hug hope tighter."bunny let's leave together tomorrow night." I pack my stuff into a bag. But I felt a present. It's uncle Rido. He's out there about to fight Haruka . I can ran now. I have to leave a not for Yuki. I quickly write down and place a picture and seal the letter. I took it. And grab my stuff and bunny. Downstairs and walk out of the mansion. I see Rido has kill Haruka .

"Well . Nice to see you lily ." Uncle said.

"Lily go back inside the house." Kaname said.

"No." I said.

"What. Go back inside." He said again.

I walk up to him and hand him a letter."give this to Yuki when she awaken again. You can read to also. I know Yuki turn into a human." I said and was about to walk up to uncle when Kaname grab my wrist. I smile softly and teleport to stand beside uncle.

Kaname look at me shock."your power have awoken. When did it awaken."

"On the day you broke the promise to take care of me as a big brother . Instead you stand there watching me be beaten up for no single reason. And I guess Yuki told you what happen today." I said with my back facing him.

"Lily. I want you to run away from him will I stall him. Alright." Uncle said.

My tears roll down my cheek."hai. Thank you for taking care of me uncle Rido ." I said and ran. I hear Kaname calling my name. But I kept running.

I sense a level e. I ran faster but trip and fall.I look around and saw a man."are you lost little girl." It ask. I was scared. "Give Me Your Blood." And launch itself at me. I close my eye waiting for the pain. But it never came.

I open my eye to see a man stretch his arm out. He had pinkish white hair with red eyes. I hold his hand and he help me stand up."thank you." I said.

"What's your name child." The man asked.

Karlheinz pov

"My name is Lily ................kuran" She said softly.

A Kuran. What is she doing out here.

"My name is Karlheinz Sakamaki. Now. What are you doing out here. It's dangerous." I said.

"I know. But I have no where to go. Hakaru and Juri sama are dead. My uncle attack the household and told me to leave. I'm not sure about my brother my sister was turn to a human. That's all I know." Lily said .
So she knows who I am. Will I am the vampire King.

"How about you became my adopted daughter." I asked.

"Really." She asked.

Lily pov

I can't believe he's going to adopt me to be his daughter.

"Yes." He smile.

"Can I change my name."

"Sure."

"Shirayuri." I said smiling.

"Alright. You are now. Shirayuri Sakamaki." My new father said.

"Come. I'll bring you."

This is my first vampire knight and diabolik lover story I hope you like it.

Written on 15 December

Published on 30 January