Inhale (23)

Inhale (23)

Andrea once again threw thr contents of her stomach in the toilet. Her sickness was getting worse. She had a doctors appointment later today.

Jaylen held her hair as she wiped her mouth before walking to the sink and brushing her teeth. Jaylen had asked her the question again, "Andrea you pregnant? I mean if you is don't hide the shit from me."

"Jaylen, I'm not pregnant. Shit. I had my period last week. Ima slap the shit out chu if you ask again." She said as she walked to the room an lied on her stomach.

'This nigga must be joking.' Andrea thought. She wasn't pregnant. End of story. Period. Done. She was alright with just Wayne for now.

"Aye, what I tell you. Watch that mouth." Jaylen said as he pulled olen the drawer and hid the papets with the plans for Len. He had talked to Alex yesterday and everything was in place.

"Mhmm." She said rolling her eyes. Jaylen chuckled before he kissed her forehead.

"I gotta do business, Ma." He said kissing her cheek before going to check on Wayne. He kissed his head before he put him back on his bed.

$

Jaylen had come from the trap house and went to the gas station. After paying for gas he saw a girl, a familiar, dark skinned girl at his car with a cigarette in her hand.

Jaylen sighed before he walked back to his car.

"The fuck you doing here, Sahara?" He asked.

"Gotta tell you something." She said with a smirk.

"Forget that shit." Jaylen said, dismissing her.

"It involves Andrea." She said before she opened the car door and sat, putting out the cigarette with her thumb.

Jaylen sighed once again and before he pumpedthe gas and got in his car. "What's up?" He asked as he opened bis IPhone to text Andrea back.

Drea: When you coming home?

Me: I'll be there in a few hours

Drea: K :( Love u

He looked back at Sahara as she rolled her eyes at his phone.

"Leon left me, he found out about some shit. So I want what's next on my list. You." She said with a smile. Jaylen coughed at her cigarette breathe.

"The hell this got to do with Andrea?" He asked. He didn't care if she wanted him.

"You know that nigga Terrence? I heard they fucking around." She said before she pulled out her phone, went through her pictures and showed him a picture of Terrence and Andrea kissing.

Terrence was a nice, put together man. Prolly never got into one incident. He had a rich family. He knew they wouldnt apprive of Andrea's tattoos but Jaylen knew who she was behind the ink.

Jaylen was instantly heated, he pulled over to the side of the road and out his head in his hands before he looked to Sahara, "What you want with me, man?"

"You," She laughed, "Oh also Len is about to go far Andrea in a few hours. I am a close friend of his. He's planning to go far her in a few hours." Jaylen was 3 hours away fron home, he wouldnt het there fast enough.

"Fuck!" Jaylen groaned as he banged the steering wheel. First Andrea's cheating on him and now she's in danger. Fuck Andrea, Fuck Len.

"Do me a favor and I'll make Len cancel it." She said as she showed him the messages between Her and Len, talking about him and Andrea.

"What...?" He asked before Sahara's lips attacked his. He kissed her back after some time. She tasted of cigarettes, nothing close to Andrea.

Fuck Andrea.

He needed her out of his head.

$

Andrea sat up with Wayne in her arms, it was 6AM, still Jaylen wasn't home. She hoped he didn't come home like last time.

Andrea sat back and stared at the door as it opened, Jaylen walked slowly in. Not noticing Andrea in the morning light.

"Where were you?" Andrea asked as Jaylen jumped.

He looked at her in disgust before saying, "The fuck you nerda know for. Where Terrence at? Ain't that nigga fucking you. Why ain't you at his house instead of worrying bout me." He took Wayne from her, laying him on the couch.

"Who's Terrence?" Andtea asked.

"You know who the hell Terrence is! How many damn Terrence's you know?" He said as he looked ay her.

"My ex, Terrence. One I haven't seen in months?" Andrea asked in anger, "I haven't fucked anyone but you! Me and Terrence only did kissing that was it! I haven't seen him in almost a year."

"The fuck yo peoof at?" Jaylen asked, he knew she was telling the truth. This time he fucked up bad.

"Fucj you, Jaylen." Andrea said as she stood and passed Jaylen as she smelled perfume she froze, "You were with another girl?"

Jaylon shook his head, yes. He couldn't lie.

"Did you fuck her?" Andrra asked on the verge of crying.

"Yeah." Jaylen said with his head down. Andrea ran to him, hitting him on his chest with her fists constantly while fat tears fell.

"Again? I give you another fucking chance and you fuck up! Fuck you Jaylen! Fuck you!" She yelled as she ran upstairs and locked the door.

Wayne cried, his face red. Jaylen could hear Andrea packing her stuff and he couldn't stop her. She never came back downstairs...

$

Andrea opened the window and jumped out, she didn't want to see Jaylen. She turned on her radio as she got in her car and fired one of Jaylens nicely rolled blunts. Its been so long since she had some kush.

She turned up the radio as she drove as Kat Dahlia's words filled her ears.

You say you a gangsta,

That don't imptess me none

Yoy say you a gangsta,

Ain't seen a thing you've done

She sung but she didn't notice the black trucks beside and behind her.