MADE (Melrose & Jade)

Start from the beginning

"My Lord, My Lord. So help me God!" I begin to cry.

Melrose is shaking with laughter. Before I can tell Hector I've changed my mind and not to pierce the other nipple, it's too late. I scream again. Melrose laughs harder. After I make Melrose go across the street to get me some ice from the gas station, she gets the top of her ears pierced and her King tattoo, on her wrist. I take loads of pain medication. Melrose holds the ice pack on my boobs as I get my Queen tattoo on my wrist. About an hour later. I feel a bit better and we head to the mall to get some new kicks. Melrose buys some Timberland boots in Foot Locker and suggest I get matching boots in a heel style, once we coordinate and match, we changed into them and look fly as hell. We still got a few more stops to make before we head home. Since, I spend most of my time at Melrose's place, it's bout time I pick out some food I like to eat. We head to the local grocery store and go food shopping.

"Yo, you gonna get fat eatin like that, foreal!" Melrose says as I toss Oreos, Twizzlers, Ice Cream, Hot Cheetos, and a pack of Powder Donuts into the shopping cart.

"I'm gonna get fat anyway like in 5 months, you gon love me then?" I ask, poking out my bottom lip, making a sad face.

"No, stupid. I just got a matching tattoo with you cause I like to do dumb shit." Melrose sarcastically says.

I laugh. "Stop being mean to me. My emotions are everywhere right now. Oooh, you know we gotta get some soul food. I'm starting to think you ain't Black, Melrose. You eat like a White person."

Melrose laughs."You real ignorant. How is eatin healthy, eating like a white person?"

"Cause like the food has no taste." I try to defend myself.

Melrose shakes her head. "I love you but you need to either read more or surround yourself around different people."

"My squad is fine." I lie through my teeth.

Our last stop before we head home, is to buy a white Christmas tree and decorations. After, we pick out the perfect tree and tons of Christmas decorations, we go home. I make Melrose carry the tree to her penthouse elevator since she's wants to be called Daddy and all.  When we get inside, we start to decorate the house and the Christmas tree. Melrose puts on some Christmas R&B. We sing along and drink hot chocolate.

"You know my ass is gonna cook you the best Soul Food dinner you ever had." I tell Melrose as I head into the kitchen.

"I guess you don't like my  8 pack huh?" Melrose rubs her abs then looks into my eyes.

"Nigga, you'll be fine. Maybe your B cups will turn into C cups but you'll be fine." I joke.

"Brah, don't fuckin try me like that."  Melrose barks.

I laugh."I'm just kidding baby but you do got some pretty ass boobies. Seriously, you need to stop being so perfect. Let loose."

"Sounds like you took Desiree's advice. Let Loose." Melrose laughs.

I glare over my shoulder at her. "Not funny, don't make me poison your food!"

Melrose pulls out the sofa that turns into a king size bed and puts on a movie. I bring her a huge plate of fried chicken, mash potatoes, mac & cheese, corn bread, collard greens, and a blunt. 

"Look like this a meal made for a Trap King." Melrose examines the food.

"Eat up baby!"  I grab myself a big ass plate and sit next to her on the pull out couch, with my legs stretched out on top of hers.

"Yo, this ain't bad but don't think I'm gonna start eatin like this on a daily. You gon have to try some of my cookin too." Melrose says as she chows down into my amazing cooking.

"I have and it made me question how you're still alive." I giggle.

Melrose brushes her hand against my chest. I almost faint.

"I hate you bitch!" I hold my still sore, newly pierced titties.

Melrose cracks up. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." I reply.

(A/N Y'all Jade is trying to stay faithful and get her life together lol. Who thinks Jade can change her hoe ways for good this time and be faithful to Melrose? Are you team Melrose & Jade or  team Majesty & Jade? Would any of you get matching tattoos with your Boyfriend or Girlfriend? BTW if y'all didn't know, the chapter is called MADE cause it's a combination of the Melrose & Jade's names. Don't forget to comment & vote. Thanks for reading :)