Chapter eight

I went back to Niall's the next morning. I had to tell him. He had to know.

I walked into the flat and he was sitting on the couch with the boys.

"Niall...can I talk to you alone? Please." I said as I walked into another room.

He followed me "Is something wrong babe?" he asked sounding worried.

"No...well depending on your opinion." I answered.

"Well what is it?" he asked

I gulped "Niall...I'm pregnant." I said.

All the boys came running in and hugged me. "Sorry we spyed but we're happy for you." Liam said.

"I told you no PDA." Louis said as he laughed.

Niall stood off to the side with his arms crossed. "Can I hug my girlfriend now?" Niall asked as he laughed.

The boys stepped to the side and Niall came and hugged me. He picked me off my feet and spun me around" "I love you Lindsey." he said.

He put me down and got onto is knees. He put his hand on my stomach. "And this little one." he said as he kissed my stomach.

He picked me up and carried me to the living room. "Relax for a little babe." he said as he layed me on the couch. He then went back into the kitchen with the boys.

I couldn't understand who was saying what but I heard:

"Is she going with us?" "Of course why wouldn't she?" "Well she is pregnant." "We're only traveling England, she can come. That's my child inside her and i'm not missing one minute of the pregnancy. I will be there for the baby and Lindsey all that I can."

Niall walked into the living room. "Hey babe, wanna pack? We leave in the morning for a 2 months tour through england." Niall said.

I smiled "sure" I got up and went to mine and Niall's room and started packing.

When I was done packing it was already 9PM. Niall and I ate our dinner then fell asleep.

I woke up to see the boys rushing around. I helped them get ready then we left. Next stop...O2 arena for a few nights.
____________________________________ Author's note
How did you guys like that chapter? Niall and the boys now know about the pregnancy. I hope tou liked it. I will try to post chapter 9 tomorrow. If I can't I will post it on Tuesday.