Chapter 3

(Lindsey's P.O.V)
I woke up on the floor at and sat up. I saw all the boys on the floor sleeping around me. I fell asleep at the boys flat?

I stood up and stretched a little. Niall woke up and looked up at me. "Oh hey you're awake" he said (I have to admit his face and voice was hot when he was tired)

"Yeah i'm awake but I think I should go. You know so I can take a shower" I said trying to find a way to get away from this situation.

"Oh it's fine you can take a shower here" he said as he got up and stretched.

I couldn't come up with a excuse so I just took a shower there. When I got back into the clothes I slept in and brushed my hair, I went downstairs to see the boys down there with pancakes.

They Invited me to eat with them so I did. When we were eating Louis quickly said "Hey Lindsey, Niall thinks you're pretty and he wants to be your boyfriend"

I quickly swallowed as I stood up. "Umm thanks for the pancakes but I have to go home" I quickly turned around and left.

(Niall's P.O.V)
"I can't believe you did that Louis!" I yelled as I ran after her.

I stopped her on the sidewalk "Lindsey Listen?" I said turning her around.

She looked at me "Niall we just met 2 days ago" she said.

"I know...Lindsey I do like you and SOMEDAY I hope we can date" I said trying to calm her down.

"Niall I have to go" she said turning around and walking away. I went back inside and just stared at Louis with my teeth clenched. He just laughed.

My face turned red "LOUIS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT SHE PROBABLY THINKS I'M CRAZY. SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO ME ANYMORE" I yelled as I kept shaking and tears started to fall down my face.

"Niall calm down just calm down" Harry said as he tryed to calm me down.

I turned and ran out the door and disappeared...

(Lindsey's P.O.V)
I sat on my bed and thought about Niall. Did he really want to date me? How could I date him? I just met him 3 days ago.

Suddenly my phone beeped. I got a text from a blocked number. It read:

Blocked- "I know where you are. I'm coming to get you. This time you won't get away."

I froze...was it him? My ex boyfriend? Did he find me? There was a knock on the door.

I slowly got up and answered it and standing at the door was Niall. My phone beeped again.

Blocked- "I'm in London now. I'm coming"

Niall saw the message and looked at me. "Who is that" he asked. I took a deep breath "My ex...he wants to kill me.

Niall looked me straight in the eyes "Lindsey...why does he want to kill you?" he asked.

I gulped "Well it started when I was 15. I started dating him. His name was Ryan and I thought he was perfect. He made me feel special and like I was worth something. We dated for a year and half when he became abusive. He started hitting me and throwing me into walls. I broke up with him...which made him mad. He came after me. He made it his mission that he was gonna kill me. On my 18th birthday, 2 years after we broke up he tried to kill me. He showed up at the mall when I was there and tried to attack me...he got arrested. That's when I moved here to London to get away. His mom bailed him out of jail 2 months ago, That's when he started searching for me. He somehow got something in my phone so he could track where I was, and he's here in London...he's coming for me" She said as she started to shake.

I grabbed her arm "Where going to the flat, the boys and I will help you" I started running with her.

When we got to the flat I told the boys everything. We heard a knock at the door. The boys stood infront of Lindsey trying to hide her.

I slowly opened the door and there was a guy standing there. "Hi i'm Ryan I lost my umm Sister. Do you know where she is? Her name is Lindsey." he said all calm.

That's when I lost it and I punched him in the eye. Lindsey jumped out "NIALL NO!" she screamed.

Ryan started laughing "Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey...you should have hid better"

Lindsey started shaking and she ran out the door.

(Harry's P.O.V)
Ryan started running after Lindsey and Niall freaked. He started running after Ryan, he doesn't want him to hurt Lindsey.

I ran after Niall. "NIALL NO STOP!" I yelled as I ran after him.

"HE'S NOT GOING TO HURT HER" he yelled as he kept running.

I kept running. I ran and ran trying to stop Niall. I ran out into the street not seeing the cars. All of a sudden...BOOM! Everything went black.
____________________________________
Author's note
So alot of stuff happened in this chapter. What do you think is going to happen to Harry. I wrote this chapter in class so Chapter 4 won't be up till later. Have a great day :)