Boys are the Worst!

Start from the beginning

I stared at this dorm, it was big and ancient looking by the way it looks, it was cover by vines as well.

I went in the dorm, it was pretty dark from a big dorm like this. It was pretty quiet, until you hear a huge parade of animals rushing through.

"No come back!" A girl's voice echo through as she chases the animals.

"Hey, don't let the animals roam the dorm!" A speaker came on.

"What is wrong with this dorm?" I thought.

"You must be new here." A voice said behind me.

"Yes, I'm new. I brought some of my own ingredients." I said.

"In that case follow me, I'm the dorm mother, Fumio Damido, but you can call me Fumio-san." She introduced.

She lead me into a kitchen, which to my surprise is pretty fancy for a ancient looking dorm like this.

"You can your food here, and I will sit here waiting for it." She smiled.

"I can make anything right? Because I'm making a dessert." I asked.

"Of course, as long as I approve of it, you can stay here." She said.

I smirked, I tied my hair up into a ponytail. I started working, I'm making a white chocolate strawberry cheesecake, one of my favourites.

I mixed and started baking, even though I'm a cook, I love to bake on my free time and serve it as a dessert.

I cracked the eggs, mixed it with flour with sugar. I quickly made the bottom, batter and continued this. I started making the sauce, it was a chocolate icing, I started adding sugar, chocolate in a bowl with water, I boiled it until thick and delicious and put it aside. I put the batter with other layers filled with cheese, in the oven. It's a cheesecake. Duh. 

Then I top it off with freshly cut strawberries.

"I'm done!" I said as I place the cake in front of Fumio-san.

"Wow, the appearance isn't bad at all, the smell is sweet. I wonder what will it taste like, though I don't know if I can eat this all myself." She said.

"You can share it with the dorm students. Anyway dig in." I said.

She slice a piece of the cake as she took a small piece of cake and eat it.

"Delicious! The sweetness mixed with a tiny amount of salt, the chocolate sauce is not to thick, not to thin, and the fresh strawberry finishes it. Good job! You can stay in room 304! And you can go take a bath, it's girls turn to do so." She grins.

I untie my ponytail, "Glad you like it!"

I took my key and went to the third floor, room 304, pretty close to the stairs. I went into my room, the room was pretty big, a window, two cabinets, a big closet, a small table, chair, bed and a shelf.

"Not bad. Though, I need to put some stuff to redecorate it, my style." I thought. I started to put my clothing in the closet while my suitcase is below it, I put flowers on the small cabinet, with my recipes and notebooks in the small cabinet. I put my cooking case on the table. I started putting books on the shelf, with photos of me with my Dad and my friends. 

"I guess I should go take a bath now, I'm tired." I thought.

I took a towel, and my pj's to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath.

I closed the door as I sit in bath, feeling relief through my muscles. 

Well that didn't last as long as I thought.

A person I was supposed to meet, greeted me in a unusual way in the bath with me naked in bath, and he was a boy.

.............................

"Get out!" I yelled.

Best way to meet a guy...............

____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: I'm done.

Ringo: Seriously, you let my friend expose her skin to a guy.

Me: I'm a devil.

Erina: This is why you don't trust her.

Me: IKR, anyway see you next chapter.