Boys are the Worst!

Start from the beginning

"So tender.... How did you make it so tender?" She asked.

"We use honey, honey is a great way to make meat more tender as they taste better." I explained.

"That's right, honey has protease which breaks down protein." She said.

As Takishiro-senpai tastes the dish, she made a moan from the taste, she had a faint blush on her cheeks.

"It's wonderful!" She exclaimed.

"Ringo and Shiro, I will give you two a rate A, but I'm sorry that I can't give you a higher score." She smiled.

I untie my ponytail. "Glad you like it!"

"Anyway, can me and Ringo be dismissed earlier, I wish to know the school more." I asked.

"Of course!" She said.

"Let's go Ringo." I grabbed her wrist and lead her outside.

When I went outside, I went face to face with Takumi and his brother. 

"I see that you got a higher mark than me." He said.

"I did, you have a problem? We need to pass by. Besides, the way you cooked it, I can tell you're from Italy." I glared at him.

"Really? That smart, you weren't wrong when you said you were traveling around the world. Besides, can't believe a girl like you would be cute and skilled at the same time." He commented.

"Anyway, we need to pass by, I just came to this school, just like you." I said as I move pass him, still holding Ringo's hand.

"Then, it wouldn't hurt for you to be my rival in school right?" He asked.

I smirked.

"If you really want me to be your rival then, sure. I would love to. See you later!" I said as I waved.

"You didn't have to do that, you know!" Ringo yelled.

"It's okay, I don't mind." I replied.

"Anyway, good job back there, I would've failed this one since I'm bad at making French food. Anyway see you around!" She said as she smiled.

I decided to go to my dorm, which is the Polar Star Dormancy. I look at the map as I walk to my dorm.

"On my first day, I already have a rival." I sighed.

"At least I made a friend. Hopefully, the students in the dorm is kind. And she doesn't seem to be in my dorm." I thought.

Just great.

Takumi POV

"I can't believe she got a higher rating than us!" I huffed.

"Don't worry bro, you will definitely surpass her next time." Isami said.

Isami was my twin brother, he always supports me on cooking, we do almost everything together, play,cook you name it!

"She is pretty smart to know that we're Italian, from our food. She isn't wrong from her speech, she did travel the world!" I exclaimed.

"But she is beautiful and cute don't you think. You also have the other transfer student as your rival, not just her right?" Isami stated.

I feel my cheek burn up, "What is wrong with me!" I thought.

Back to Shiro POV

I somehow managed to make my way to the Polar Star Dormancy through this huge property. I also brought some ingredients, since it's one of the rules, of staying in this dorm.