Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boypart20

Start from the beginning

I felt myself instinctively arch forward to his touch as a soft moan left my mouth and I immediately blushed. It’s not like I hadn’t been with other guys, they just never had this much of an affect on me.

Ari planted another kiss on my neck before he spoke, his voice was gravely and strained, telling me this was just as fun for him “ are you saying you don’t like the plan?” he asked, knowing that whatever this was – I didn’t hate it.

Then I felt Ari’s fingers trail up to the bottom of my bra, tracing underneath the wiring and I held my breath. I knew that if he continued I wouldn’t stop his hand from travelling upwards, under the lace…

But a sharp beeping ran out from somewhere behind us and I felt Ari sigh onto my neck, his warm breathe spreading over my skin. “Uh, shit.” He murmured.

“Huh? What’s that sound?” I asked, trying not to let the annoyance creep into my voice. Seriously – what was with the interruptions all the time?!

“That is the stupid timer I set on my mobile so we wouldn’t be late.” He said.

After three more beeps, the sound stopped.

I couldn’t help it but I started laughing.

He set a timer? When the heck did Ari get so organised? He is and always has been king of the ten- minutes- late- for- everything- land.

Gee – I suddenly had a vivid image of his worried face as he set the alarm, he probably didn’t want to piss of my mum. She hates late dinners.

“ Shut up. I would have forgotten otherwise” He grumbled.

I turned around, still laughing “Oh Ari! You are such a dork” I said before I burst into laughter.

Ari frowned. He looked so cute.

 “But you’re my dork.” I said and Ari smiled. “So give me a piggy back to the towels” I ordered, grinning.

Ari raised an eyebrow “You think you can just order me around?” .

“Pretty much. You love it.”

Ari shook his head “ Sure…” he gave me his hand and walked us further out of the water, till we were up to our ankles, before he turned around “Hop on”

I jumped up, loving the feel of his arms round my legs as I wrapped my arms round his neck “ I have trained you well obi one” I said

Ari laughed and walked towards the towels “ You know you just made yourself the hairy green midget in the movie”

I laughed and pulled his hair “Shut it, Yoda’s a legend” I replied, and we argued over Starwars characters all the way back to our towels. Even as he put me down, we packed up and dressed. Then I teased Ari about his old fake light saber toy he used to play with that I know he hasn’t chucked away as we walked back to Blossom Hill House. Ari slung an arm over my shoulder as we walked back down the beach path in the purple half light, towards the back porch, where I could see Pete sitting playing chess with the man from before.