Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boypart20

Start from the beginning

I glanced back at Ari’s sleeping form, his fluttering eyelids, his bare chest; he was still only wearing his boxers, which had dried ages ago.

He seemed to be really and truly dead to the world so I decided that he wouldn’t notice if I went and paddled in the waves for a bit. I didn’t want to go swimming, just dip my feet in and watch the sun play on the waves.

I pulled on my jean shorts quietly and silently walked toward sea, watching the changing colours of the waves. I slowly walked into the water, letting it wash over my feet, ankles, calves, then up to just above my knees.

I heard a slight splash in the water and turned around to find Ari standing by the edge of the sea. He had his white shirt on, unbuttoned, his head to the side.

“Hey, watching the sea huh?” he asked, his voice was slightly raspier from sleep.

I loved when his voice was like that. I also loved that he knew about my little obsession with the way the sea at this time of day.

“Yeah. You look like you just woke up”

Ari smiled sleepily “I did.” He ran his hand through his hair before making a face and chuckling “ I have half a ton of sand in my hair”

 “Random but you know that’s what you get when you fall asleep on sand” I said smiling, turning back to watch the sea.

I heard the slight splash sound as Ari walked into the water, watching the ripples in the sea before I felt the warmth of his chest against my back. His arms looped around my waist loosely and his head rest on my shoulder.

I couldn’t help but grin as I felt myself relax into him, loving the feeling of his fingers drawing soft, delicate patterns on my stomach.

“ I hate to say it but we have to leave in ten minutes to get home in time” he said softly, his voice still slightly groggy with sleep.

“I know. Let’s just stand here a few minutes” I said, watching as the sky infused with a dusky pink haze as the sun began to set.

We stood there for a few minutes in content silence watching the sunset.

Then I felt Ari’s lips placing a small kiss on the side of my neck, then another one, until he was softly and slowly butterfly kissing me across my neck and my shoulder.

I bit my lip, trying to stop my breath from coming out in short gasps as I felt my stomach flitter with butterflies.

“Is this you telling me that my time is up?” I asked, my voice coming out way more breathy than intended.

I kind of didn’t want Ari to know the full extent of his effect on me…

“Mmm …” he planted another kiss “we probably have two minutes more ” he planted another kiss on my shoulder “ this is me passing the time”

I chuckled “Ok. This is a good plan for you huh?”

I felt Ari smile on my skin as he planted another kiss at the top of my neck, making me arch my neck to give him better access. Then one of his hands left my stomach and just as quickly returned. He must have put his hand in the sea, so when he trailed his fingers up my stomach and across my ribcage, the left a trail of seawater. His touch was slightly ticklish and the feel of the water dripping down my stomach slowly as his fingers traced patterns on the skin across my ribcage made everything down south warm up.