My Mermaid Must Return (One Direction Harry Styles Fanfic)

So Pigeon was right!! Im making a disney/ One Direction story too!!. Im going to make this as real as I can so it wont seem to cliche but you know whocares?!?! Everyone loves Disney right?? :) Its actually going to be a mix of the movies Aquamarine and Little Mermaid. :/ hahaha

<3

Panda

·····························································

Lyla (lie-la) P.O.V.

(a/n: it will always be until I change it )

'TAKE COVER NOW AND DONT MOVE FROM UNDER THE REEF UNTILL I SAY SO OKAY LYLA?' My dad said to me.

I swam underneath the reef and thought about how the humans are handelling things.

They fascinate me and make me want to try to be like them at least.

'DADDY BE CAREFUL!!!!!' I said to him as he swam towards the tsunami.

'I'LL BE CAREFUL DON'T WORRY' He yelled back to me.

Yeah my dad swims too, no we arent crazy enough to swim in the middle of a storm we are what you humans would call.......Mermaids. I find you Humans are very funny.

'LYLA GO TO YOUR AUNT AND TELL HER I SENT YOU AND USE THE CODE WORD WHICH IS CALIFORNIA!' He yelled to me then he dissapered.

'DADDY!!!!!' I yelled over to the empty ocean floor.

I swam as fast as I could to the river, the Columbia River. My Aunt is Silver she makes potions and everything. I hum a random tune to take my mind off of things. If there were two things that keep me distracted they are humans and music.

I swim to the mouth of the huge river.

'Aunt Silver come over here to me at the mouth of the river' I say barely a wisper.

'Dear Girl of the Sea what are you doing here?' She asked.

She has brown hair and large brown eyes that I took after from my mom. She was a bit tan and she had her tail a orange fold color that was beatiful. My tail was a bule grayish color. Her hair went to her butt. My hair went to my mid back.

'Well Daddy dissappered and then he told me to come and see you and say California?? I think I am saying that wrong.....' I said confused.

'Oh Dear he thinks you are ready for the adventure' She said and swam back really fast and then was floating infront of me now.

'What is that? Am I going to leave?' I asked her scared.

'Yes but just not for long, do three things okay? 1 Find Love 2 Live Free 3 Have fun' She said to me and handed me a tiny vial.

'Okay I will try'

'Dont forget about me and there is a trade for human life dear.'

'What is it?'

'Trust I'm sorry dear but it takes away the majority of your trust.....in love'

'Oh, thats okay I guess?, how will I act and be 'human' around them?' I said to her.

'You will have Guardians from the two families the Jones and the Jasons.'

'Okay just get this overwith aunt' I say and then take the vial that tasted like tuna.....gross.

'Goodbye my baby girl your mom would be so proud' Aunt Silver kissed my forehead and I blacked out.

·····················································

I woke up and then look around, there are two girls sitting around me......HUMANS!

'AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON WHO ARE YOU TWO?????' I yell and then it hit me why I was here.

'Woah calm down mermaid girl we are your guardians my name is Leslie and this is Kara.' A Human girl with blonde hair up too her shoulders and some weird thing on her head spoke.

'Hi there as you heard I'm Kara' A girl with purple hair in a weird way that went to her mid back same as Leslie said to me.

'Oh well then Hello I am Lyla Princess of the Pacific ocean.' I said anouncing my title

'Okay then Lyla whats your last name?' Kara said to me nicely.

'Oh why thank you for your kindess young one but what is a last name?' I say genuinely confused.

'Well its the name that goes after your first name.....how about James? that suits you nice.' Leslie said to me with a softer tone then earlier.

'Okay, so what now? and when did I get this itchy materiel on my body?' I ask them.

'Well you were naked so we put you in a dress that was easy to slip on and then now we go get ready.' Leslie said to me then helped me up.

'AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS MY TAIL!!?!?!?!?!?' I said to her screaming.

'Honey you lost your tail when we found you on the beach in the backyard of the beach house we are staying in for summer' Kara said to me with an apologetic face.

'Oh okay but I might fall with these new legs I have......'

'Dont be silly just put your arms around my shoulder and Karas and we will help you walk okay?' Leslie said to me.

'Yeah, so what did I hear of getting ready before I found out I have legs?' I asked her

'We my dear girl are going to a One Direction Concert, lucky for you we had a friend just bail cuz she moved to Texas recently so yeah' Leslie said to me again.

'Yeah so, we are going to make you more Gorgeous if possible I mean look at you!' Kara said.

While she and Leslie were talking about how great other people looked I was thinking.

Im meeting more people and What the heck is One Direction??

·····························································

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT Oh sorry caps lock was on whoops :/

Vot, Comment, Ride a lama!!!!!!!!

:D

<3

Panda