But They're Such A Perfect Couple?

Josh's pov:

Brendan stormed off as quickly as his feet could carry him and Liam followed bewilderedly behind him.

"What happened?" Dean asked eagerly.

"They broke up" I replied still trying to comprehend it myself.

"But they're such a perfect couple what could break them apart?" Dayl asks in disbelief.

"I don't know. She kept mumbling about how sorry she was, that she needed a second chance." I say trying to remember what she said between her sniffling cries.

"Lads hurry up" Liam shouts from the doorway. We reluctantly got into the car. Brendan was sat staring intently out of the window again and tried his best not to acknowledge that we were there. He stayed like that for the whole journey back to the apartment.

It was the most awkward car ride ever. Nobody attempted to break the silence, Dayl and Cian didn't even lighten the mood with one of their dumb snapchat videos.

The minute the car stopped at the apartment building Brendan stormed off ahead of us.

"Wait lads he's not going to say anything if we all surround him" Dean says. We stop in our tracks, he's right Brendan will just hide away if we all corner him at once.

"Can I go?" I ask cautiously. Maybe he'll feel less intimidated because I'm closer with him than he is with the rest of them.

"Yeah ok but I want to be there too" Dean admits. Everyone agrees and it's decided that the others will hang out in starbucks for an hour or two until things calm down.

"You'll need this, I doubt he'll answer the door" Cian says tossing us a key before walking away. Cian and Brendan share the apartment in Dublin because they live furthest away. Though there's usually more than one of us sharing the couch after a long day of rehearsals when we're too tired to go home.

"Ready?" Dean asks pushing the button on the lift.

"Nope, what the hell do I say?" I reply worried. I'm not exactly the best person with words, I usually make the situation more awkward than it already was.

"I'll do the talking, you just try break the tough exterior he's putting up" Dean says.

To be continued...

Hey my dudes hope you're voting and commenting!