i wouldnt mate with you to save my own life chapter one

CHAPTER ONE:

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

There’s a flash and the next thing I know I am under.

The doctor had told me what to expect. Nothing, and that’s exactly what I felt.

What am I talking about you ask?

Well I’m having surgery because I have this condition. The doctors say that there is no cure for it I just have to continue to have surgery after surgery and hope and pray for the best.

I felt a slight tickle in my lower abdomen which was the area in which I was having my surgery so I thought nothing of it and started walking.

All of a sudden my body got cold and fell to the floor. There was a bright blinding light.

I grabbed my lower abdomen and felt a sticky substance and smelled a sickly sweet aroma so I decided to look down and noticed my previously clean and white hospital gown becoming soaked in blood, seeping through and spreading outacross my mid-section.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEE……*

“We’re losing her!” a female nurse yelled.

“Not on my watch!” my surgeon DR. Howtzowicts yelled back.

There’s another flash and I’m in an all-white corridor and instead of my hospital gown I’m wearing a white, silk, slip that too was now becoming soaked with blood.

I look back up to see two double doors at the end of this hallway so I start walking towards them. I reach out to open them and pear through the window I see a surgery team around a female. I hear a heart monitor, oxygen machine and then the female doctor from earlier say, “Ok she’s stabilizing.”

I push open the door and there’s yet another blinding flash of light and I’m then standing at the foot of a hospital bed. There’s a girl hooked up to a ventilator and she looked like me. I looked over her body and realized she was me. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands in horror.

“Unfortunately there was a complication with the surgery. She’s stable right now but it’s too risky to preform yet another surgery again.” I heard coming from my left so I turned my head.

I saw my mom and dad talking with the doctor as my mom slid into the chair with a horrified look on her face. My dad was the one to break the silence.

“I understand…”

After that the surgeon left.

My dad tried to comfort my mom, “Well hun if and when she wakes up we have to tell her the truth….”

“But not everything though.” My mom panicked, finally speaking.