For The Nerves

Echo PoV

"Hey, Echo," Blaise said as I entered the compartment of the train back to Hogwarts. 

"Oh, hi, Blaise," I answered, sitting on the opposite side of him. I looked around and saw that we were the only ones in the compartment. "Had a good holiday?"

"Yeah, it was alright. But I'm sure you had a blast teaching those Blood Traitors a lesson!" Blaise said, laughing.

I looked at him. "How do you know about that?"

He immediately stopped laughing and looked at me. "It's all over the newspaper." He gave me the Dailey Profit that was next to him and gave it to me. It said:

Attack at the Burrow.

Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and a third, not confirmed Death Eater, attacked the Weasley's at the Weasley Burrow at Christmas. Witnesses, Harry Potter, Ginevra Weasley, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks were not hurt.

"It was horrific and disgusting on what they did to our children and home!" Tonks explained. "We were just going back to our home when Bellatrix Lestrange set the yard on fire. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley ran after her, trying to stop her. We tried to run after the two kids but the fire was too strong for us to go across."

Lupin explained the fight. He told us that when they chased after Potter and G.Weasley, the three Death Eaters were attacking the two children. Luckily Lupin, Tonks and Arthur Weasley arrived with neither of the children injured in anyway. 

"There was this moment of eerie silence..." A.Weasley told us. "At the same time, the three of them used Stupefy (hitting only A.Weasley) and they Apparated away. As they were flying away from us, they set fire to our home, burning our son, Fred, on the arm."

The Burrow has been restored back to it's normal state and everyone is safe. Students at Hogwarts are to take extra caution since the third is assumed to be a Hogwarts student.

"Oh, god," I mumbled, throwing the paper towards the clear door. Why didn't they use my name? Clearly they knew I was there. "How do you know that's me?"

"It was easy enough to assume," Blaise said. "Hey, hey. I thought it was pretty amusing," He put his arm around me.  "At least you taught those Blood Traitors a lesson."

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. That's true. I just don't like the fact that I have to be watched all the time... They won't give us time alone." I ran my fingers through his small and rough hair. 

Blaise smirked and leaned to me and pressed his lips roughly on mine. I froze for a while and smiled through the kiss. I wrapped my hands around him, tilted my head to deepen the kiss. I laid down on the compartment seat and let him crawl on top of me. 

"Don't get any ideas now, Blaise," I said flirty.

"Not right now, anyways," He said in his deep voice. I winked at him and went in for another kiss. 

Harry PoV

"HARRY!" Hermione cried as she finished the newspaper article about the Burrow. "You're bloody lucky you didn't get killed!" 

We had just arrived in Hogwarts, about to go to the common rooms. I rolled my eyes at her and groaned. "Hermione, I'm fine. Look at me! I'm all in one piece! I'm fine!"

Hermione was about to say something again but Lavender's high, obnoxious voice boomed through the corridor. "Oh! Won-Won! Look what I got you for Christmas!" I paused to look at the pathetic couple. Ron looked annoyed and had a fake smile on his face. Hermione huffed and watched from a distance.