Chapter 12

Alessandra's Pov.

I didn't think he would listen that carefully. "I didn't think you would listen that carefully Rufio" He smiled. "Hey Aless I always listen to you, You just don't notice. I'm always going to listen to you" "It's just that I'm worried about my cousins and Peter. I was supposed to look after them but I was stuck here being a Lost Girl, Now I failed them and put them in the place that I don't want them to be in. They're in danger now, I don't know how we are going to make Peter burst out that cage that he's trapped in. I don't know how he's gonna be able to fly, fight or crow. I don't know what we are going to do, We are all putting ourselves in danger. I didn't want this to happen but I've let it happen anyway--" "No Aless you haven't. Don't be so hard on yourself we are all going to be alright. We are going to save your cousins in time, We just need time. I believe that we can do this, We're stronger than those bloated dirty pirates. You haven't put anyone in danger, This was how it was supposed to be. I promise we'll make it together" Tears flew down my cheeks, He wiped them off. "Don't cry my angel you'll make me upset"

I took his hand in his, "Thank you Rufio, I love you" "I love you too" He replied. We walked back to our cabins, My phone buzzed. I laughed when I saw my best friend, Marlene Taylor.
Marlene: Where have you been bitch I've missed you!
Alessandra: Hibernating.
Marlene: Alessandra, It's summer. It's hot you're supposed to be out on the beach not hibernating. Your kidding me! Hibernating is for winter.
Alessandra: Sorry, I like to sleep.
Marlene: When can I come to see you?
Alessandra: Not sure babe, We'll make a plan.
Marlene: But your always busy! That's your whole life. There is such word as 'fun' Have a little gun for once.
Alessandra: I do have fun, I don't know what the hell you are talking about?
Marlene: I mean with me. What happened to the two bitches who make fun of everyone? What happened to the friends who scared the neighbours cat and always pranked the neighbour. What happened to us?
Alessandra: Look Marls I will see you some day or the other. I promise to visit you.
Marlene: You betta move your ass here before I will move it for it for you.
Alessandra: ✌ You ain't moving my ass anywhere ya little bugger.
Marlene: Promise to come see me!
Alessandra: Fine whatever.
Marlene: Yas! I will see you. I have to go, The witch is boiling her cauldron.
Alessandra: You mean your mom, Your so rude Marlene!
Marlene: I told you I'm a bad ass bitch. ✌
Alessandra: Bye you rebel! ♡
Marlene: Bye my slacker.

I turned my phone off sighing, I really want to see Marlene but I can't leave Rufio and the boys.

Rufio's Pov.

I laughed when Tink demanded me to tell her what Alessandra and I were talking about. "Rufio tell me now!" "We weren't talking about anything Tink" "Rufio this ain't no fun and games. Tell me now" She said as she grabbed my necklace. "Don't touch me!" I chuckled. "I need to know" Tink stamped her foot. I smirked, "Tink your hair is on fire!" She screamed and felt her head before her light turned red. "Rufio stop it!" She growled. I lifted my hands up in mercy, "Don't do that Rufio I thought you were being serious. Tell me what happened otherwise I'll ask her about it" "Listen Tink Alessandra is highly sensitive if what we were talking about. I don't want to hurt her, She's everything to me" "That doesn't sound quite like you Rufio. What happened to you, You've suddenly become this different person who comforts the misery and hate. You embrace the others with love, Are you running a temp?" "No Tink it's nothing okay" "You're in love with her aren't you?" I stopped in my tracks sighing. "Tink do you always have to eavesdrop?" "No I don't, I can just see it through your eyes and the way you treat Aless" "Yes okay I am now just forget this whole topic" With that I left. As I walked over to Alessandra's room I heard a stick crack. I swiped out my sword, "Who's there?!"

There was no answer, Suddenly a creature walked out of the bushes. It was a creature no bigger than a average sized chihuahua with green scales and yellow eyes with two small curvy horns. It looked dragon like but had no wings, It had dangerous thick dagger like claws and could stand on two feet. "Ello sir!" It said with an accent. I started at it, "What are you?" "Why I'm a Dargenhorn, Similar to a dragon. I come from the East side of Guatemala. Also from Neverland, It's come to everyone's attention that on the Phacimer Scroll that there's a beautiful young girl with a secret that nobody knows. Only the fantasy of Neverland has noticed before you humans came along and started staying here" I crouched down. "What are you talking about" "According to the Phacimer Scroll," The mysterious creature said as it pulled out the golden scroll out of its backpack. "It says that a beautiful young girl has a secret that nobody knows. She has immortality"

I took the scroll before opening the scroll to see images come to life. I widened my eyes as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Alessandra Isis

Okay so basically Alessandra didn't think Rufio would have listened to her that carefully, But he actually does she just doesn't notice. So cute. He cheers her up (OMG sorry I have to rant. Why are they so perfect, That should be me and him. Lol I don't mean to sound like a brat. Who am I kidding they are so cute together) So then her phone buzzes and her best friend Marlene is SMS'ing her saying when the hell is she going to see her. I would love a funny friend like Marlene, Now Alessandra is stuck on two very difficult choices. She doesn't want to leave her boyfriend but she wants to see her bestie in the Mainland. Think demands to find out what Rufio and Alessandra were talking about but Rufio refuses. He admits to Tinkerbell that he's in love with Alessandra, He leaves the bedroom finding a strange looking animal but friendly that's called a Dargenhorn. Comment and like please ♡ :)