Chapter 7

"Thank you" Alessandra whispered. Rufio nodded, "No problem" She walked up with her uncle, "How did you manage to make up his mind?" "Well I said if you weren't gonna do it for you then he must do it for me. I convinced him, I really wouldn't want to leave my cousins with a scruffy old pirate that fears crocodiles. Would I?" Peter chuckled. "You are something Aless. Thank you for helping me out, I would've never got them to" "No problem. Any queries or questions, Come see me. I'm right up at the top there right next to where Rufio stays on the right" "Okay" "Enjoy your stay" "I will thank you sweetheart" With that Alessandra left up to her cabin. As she turned on the light she was surprised to see Too Small sleeping in my bed. She giggled before turning the light off and looking into her mirror, There was a knock at Alessandra's door.

Alessandra's Pov.

I looked to see Rufio, "Hey are you looking for Too Small?" "Yeah have you seen him?" I looked to my bed, "Well there he is. In my bed" Rufio turned his head to look at my bed, He chuckled lowly to himself before entering my cabin. "He really likes you" I giggled, "Yeah I know I love him too, He says that I am his mom and that he wants to stay close to me. Actually all the boys call me mom" He turned to look at me before looking back at Too Small. "They say I'm like their dad, I'm always out there. I care about my boys, I look after them" I smiled with my lips. "The boys are always talking about you. That's like their main topic" "Boys will always be boys" Rufio smiled. "The boys are really lucky to have someone special like you Aless. They've never been happier" He said. I saw sadness in his eyes, I turned his face to look at me. "What's wrong?" "Nothing" I rolled my eyes before taking him outside my cabin. "Rufio I've known this game ever since I was small. You say nothing is wrong when they're is something wrong. Tell me, You can trust me" He sighed.

"I promise it's nothing" "Rufio I can see it in your eyes, You are not leaving until you tell me what's going on" "That's cute Aless but I'm stronger than you so I can easily leave" He smirked. "You might be stronger than me but I do care about you, Rufio you are part of my family. You're important to me, I'm always going to be here to help you. Right now you're sad and I need to know why" He looked deeply into my eyes. "I'm just worried, That my boys just think I'm a horrible hormonal teenager and I don't deserve it. They don't seem to want me as their later or even want to see me again. They possible hate me right now. I know I am just a horrible teen with no respect, But they seem to hate me now" "No don't think that--" "It's true Aless you know it is, I can't cope with it any longer. They all probably want to kick me out of Neverland" I caressed his cheek, "Rufio the boys love you. They would never in a million years want to leave you. To them you're an inspiration, I think you're an inspiration. It's just sometimes you get good days and bad days. Life can be horrible I know the feeling but they would never hate you and hey you're still a good leader. You just need to forget all the bad days and focus on the good. Never let those bad thoughts take over"

He took my hand from his cheek holding it in his. "You are so special Aless, I would have no idea what I would've done with myself without your great advice" "Hey your special too" I said softly. He smiled, "Alessandra!" I turned around, "Pockets!" "There you are, Everyone wants you to perform" I laughed. "Why?" "Because you're so talented" "Maybe later" "Please!" He begged. I looked at Rufio, He nodded. "You will come with right?" Rufio shook his head. "You will come with" "I can't" "You won't get away" He laughed. "What's your excuse?" "I need to sleep" I laughed. "Not good enough, You're coming with me" "No I'm not" "You'll regret it" "Ooh feisty I like it" "Please if you do you might get something back" I whispered in his ear. "I'm interested, I like the sound of that" Rufio purred. "Mmhmm, Come on let's go" They followed Pockets over to where everyone is. "There's our Taylor Launter lover" I smirked.

"Yeah it's more than just lover, I crave him, his love etc" I sensed Rufio's jealousy, He'll never see what's coming I thought. "That's my girl!" "Okay what do you guys want?" I asked. "Please perform for us" "Now what do you want me to do?" "Sing!" They all said at the same time. I laughed. "Alright let's see" A piano suddenly appeared in view. "Woah that's awesome" Everyone whispered. "Funny I was thinking of a piano"

No one's Pov.

Alessandra shrugged her shoulders before playing the piano. She started to sing 'Perfect Harmony by Keke Palmer'

When I first saw you didn't know what to think.
But something about you Is so interesting
I could see me and you being best friends.
The kind of friends that finish each other's sentences.
When I can't think of the right words to say
I just sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Come on and harmonise with my melody
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.
Ain't it a perfect harmony
I would never thought I'd be here with you.
To start a friendship that is so brand new.
It's so amazing I have to say.
Never met someone that has so much in common with me.
Now I can look into your eyes all day
And just say oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.
I wanna harmonise with your melody
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't it a perfect harmony.
Sometimes in your lifetime you
Look and search for someone just to care
Look around and it was there
And we didn't need to go nowhere
When I can't think of the right words to say
(Right words to say)
I just sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Come on and harmonise with my melody yeah
And we'll sing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't it a perfect harmony
You got me (I got you)
I got you (You got me)
Yeah you got me (I got you)
A perfect harmony.

Everyone cheered and I did a bow. "Thank you!"

Ooh Rufio's jealous of Alessandra and Taylor Launter. But they're only friends. Ooh la la, Rufio is going to get something in return for coming with Alessandra. This gets me so excited and interested. Oh my god he's actually flirting sort of with her, He's interested. It's all about the heat! Lol no I'm joking. Perfect Harmony is like one of my best songs from the movie Rags! It's so special, it's a real song. You can go download it even, Comment and like please