Chapter 1

*Cara's P.O.V*

I knew that I didn't really know that much about myself. Not even my last name! Although apparently I have two brothers that are identical to me. A little weird right - to have someone of the opposite gender look exactly like you. I know that I was brought to the orphanage practically at birth. At least, I think that happened. It's what I was told anyway

Although the memories a little hazy, I remember being adopted when I was four by some rich dude. He's a nice guy but for some reason he always calls me a Hitachiin twin (I'm not really sure why though, if i was related to them, surely I'd be a triplet?). I mean, who even are they!? He seems to think I'm related to them.

I'm not. I can't be. Why else would I be here then?

*The rich dudes P.O.V*

I had contacted the Yuzuha Hitachiin to ask her if she had triplets. yes, that may seem creepy but, hey, I needed to get straight to the point. She seemed a little shocked but said yes nevertheless. I told her I thought I had her third child. She gasped and eagerly asked to see a picture. I had called Cara over and to take a quick picture and sent it to her.

I knew she was shocked but I knew that she was so happy after seeing this. After thanking me repeatedly she then randomly asked what high school Cara was going to go to. I said I hadn't really thought about it, because I really didn't know what school would be best for her. I was soon told that she had to go to Ouran High school because her brothers would be there.

That would be nice for Cara, she could meet her brothers!

After agreeing I hung up. But I started having second thoughts, I'm sure Cara isn't going to be happy about going to a school full of snobby rich people. No, she really isn't. But I just thought 'Oh well, I guess she'll have to get used to it.'

*Yuzuha Hitachiin*

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad that man called! My sons can meet their sister! I called them over and decided to make it a bit less obvious that they had a sister. They asked what I wanted, and I oh-so-casually asked," What would you do if you found out that you had a sister?" They stared at me wide eyed before Hikaru said,"I'd probably want to meet her, why?" Kaoru just nodded and said,"What he said".

I smiled,"Great! And what if she was identical to you as well?" They looked at me with a where-are-you-heading-with-this look. This time Kaoru spoke,"I'd be a bit freaked out but it'd be cool, I guess."

Hikaru then exclaimed,"And our 'Which-one-is-Hikaru' game would be even harder!"

I laughed at them happily, but it left a bitter taste in my mouth. It must be difficult for them to live with practically no one being able to tell them apart.

I didn't dwell upon it for too long as I soon said," Look at this." as I showed them a picture of Cara. Their jaws dropped on the floor. Seriously, they did.

"What!?" They yelled in usion. Kaoru composed himself quicker than his brother and quickly fired questions at me.

"Name? Who's that? And why does she look exactly like us?"

I told them he name was Cara, that she was their sister. I also told them that they were identical triplets. They just stared at me before Hikaru asked," Does she know about us?"

I shook my head sadly. It brought back memories of the time when she was taken away.

-Flashback-

I was just in my house I got a knock on the door. It was the social services. What did they want? I asked them what they needed but they didn't answer me. They only barged past me and ransacked my house -throwing my possessions around.

"Where is she?!" A man in a suit yelled at me frustratedly. I walked into the room where Cara was. The men obviously had followed me and grabbed her. "What are you doing!?"I yelled at them, tears brimming in my eyes. They took no notice of me and left with a baby Cara in their arms. I cried and cried that day.

-End of flashback-

I was finally going to get see her again. I smiled to myself. Hikaru and Kaoru did too. I was sure that they would get along. They could be quite similar.