Chapter Nine

hi there, here's chapter nine, so hope you guys like it. :D

Again sorry for the long waittttt sometimes i wish i could update more often but ya, sorry :(( hope you guys will like this chappie :)

*****************************************

(Natsume's POV)

When we sprinted to the table, the adults were already helping themselves, they sort of glared at us with disapproval and at the same time showed respect to Cadan and I, it was a bit weird actaully.

We sat quietly around the tables and a man in his late 40s started, "So, Nat, it's good to have you back."

The man commented and I was sure my heart skipped with joy, the man was my uncle, an elder brother of my mother.

"Yes, Uncle Greg, it is sure a joyous thing." I replied happily with a content sigh.

"So, when are you going to be at work?" Diesel asked, he was Cadan's younger brother and he's only 3.

"What do you mean by work?" Cadan simply asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know, shouldn't mates work together?" He asked in his baby voice.

"Mommy told me that." He added with a cute dreamy smile.

Realization jolt through the whole pack and they started laughing, while Cadan and I blushed crimson red.

"Seriously, mom?" Cadan mindlinked his mother through the pack link.

"What? You guys should start having kids, it's already long enough!" The former Alpha Female defended herself and we laughed simultaneously.

"Ya right." Cadan muttered out loud and earned a glare from his mother.

"Attitude you young man!" She scolded and we laughed again.

"Such a joyous evening, huh? Seriously, have pups!" Uncle Greg joined in, teasing us.

"And what do you think I am! A pup-producing machine?" I shot back with a wide smile.

"I want to be a uncle, dudes." Gary interrupted, and soon all the members of the pack started teasing each other and we ended up with a food fight!

"Gosh, that's why I LOVE my birth pack." I mindlinked Cadan through our mate mind link and Cadan returned a warm smile.

(Cadan's POV)

The dinner and the food fight soon finished and Natsume and I excused ourselves and bid the pack good night.

After that, we proceeded to the main pack house, wanted to wash off the food.

We arrived at the third floor, where our room stood. I wrapped my arms around Nat's waist and I felt her relaxed at the touch.

"Ready to see our room?" I asked, my voice low and husky. I felt Natsume slightly shivered. "You bet!" She turned and faced me.

I then opened the door of the room. It was the master room and I heard a gasp from Natsume.

"Well?" I asked promptly, staring at my mate's beautiful yet astonished face.

"Wow, it is quite spacious." She blurted out loud. I laughed at that, "I guess that means this room is up to your standard?" I asked.

"Up to my standard? It is actually splendid, Cadan!" She sort of yelled at me in excitement.

"Come on, let's take a shower, shall we?" I winked at Nat and guided her to the washroom inside the master room.

We used the towel to clean ourselves first. Then I started warming the water.

I warmed the water and Nat came in, with a towel wrapped around her body. She was naked underneath and that triggered my wolf.

I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her, trying to find the opening of the towel. Natsume held onto the opening for dear life and I growled impatiently.

"Baby, stop. We have the water going." she said breathlessly as my hands roamed her body under the towel. I smirked as pleasant groans came out from her mouth.

I turned her over, brought my lips onto her delicious ones. The kiss at first was soft and gently, as soon as our tongues touched, they danced with dominance.

Nat wrapped her arms around my neck while I brought her body closer to mine. Nat dropped the towel and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I used one of my hands and quickly turned off the water. "Cadan......" she moaned against my mouth and I knew I'd turned on.

I continued the kiss after a short break to catch our breath. I laid Nat gently on the bed, and I knew she was a bit aroused.

"Now, I assume we have an agreement that the shower can wait?" I asked when I licked the mark on her and used my finger to trace her clit.

She moaned out loud and I smirked against the mark, "I take that as a yes then, babe?" She moaned again and I took that opportunity to plunge my finger into her clit and that made her screamed my name out.

*~*~*

(Natsume's POV)

I woke up in the arms of Cadan and I remembered last night's event. I blushed at that and I had to admit being with Cadan made me understood perfectly what was multi-organism.

I snuggled into Cadan more and I felt him stir. "Good morning babe." He whispered into my ear, his husky voice made me shivered in participate.

"Good morning to you too, handsome." I said and gave him a peck on his lips. He then swerved his tongue and began tracing my lips.

"You really taste delicious, babe." He said and began tracing small circles on my back and I moaned softly.

"What are today's plan, Cadan?" I asked, facing him. "How about we have a run, Nat?" he asked and shrugged. "We will do whatever you want, babe." he whispered to me.

I looked up and saw his eyes, they were sparkling with the love for me, and I was sure mine mirrored his. "Let's have a run, I want to see how's the land doing." I said, smiling.

"Sure," he said and I got up from the bed. "Where are yougoing babe?" he asked, his brpws furrowed. "I'm going to take a bath." I turned around and answered. He shot his eyebrows up and he's starting to get up too.

"No." I said firmly, "You ruined the one last night." With that, I entered the bathroom and started my shower.

When I get out from the bathroom, Cadan had left the room. "Cadan, where have you been?" I mindlinked him, my voice a bit frantic.

He chuckled mentally, "Why? You missed me already?" I hissed and he said, defeated. "Fine, I just got a call from Gary saying there's some rogues." "What rogues? Are you okay? How many rogues are there?" I shot back through our minds.

"Woah, woah. Slow down there babe, there's no rogues at the moment with me, we just find some scents and I am fine. It's okay." He tried to soothe me and I calmed down a bit.

"Still, can you come back as soon as you are done?" I asked and he promised me, "Sure, babe."

Just when I was about to leave the room, I felt surprise through the mindlink and then I felt pain. What the hell? Then I realised with a jolt - that was Cadan!

With that, I rushed out from the pack house, shifted into my wolf in mid-air and followed my mate's scent.

"Whatever is happening, please hang on, Cadan." I prayed silently as I plunged through the forest.

********************************

woohoo! An update and a cliffhanger! ooh~ and also a quite 18+ scene.

hope you guys love it and thanks for the reads and votes and supports!!!

Love ya all people! ;)

hope i can update soon~

Jo x