Chapter Eight

Hihi :) this is the eighth chapter :D hope you all enjoy~

Sorrryyyyy for the longgggg waitttttttt :(((((

**************************

Chapter Eight

(Cadan's POV)

We had already driven for 4 hours and we were nearly home.

"Cadan, you need to rest?" Natsume asked, glancing at me, one hand grabbed mine tightly while the other one to the car seat.

"No why?" I asked, not bothered to look at her though she seemed to be anxious.

" 'Cause you are driving so fastttttt." She hissed back. I chuckled and said, "Sorry, babe, I didn't notice." But I continued to drive at the same speed.

"You crazy, Cadan?" She yelled to my ear, "Slow down!" I sighed in defeat and said, "Fine...... But hey! We are here!" I then parked the car and Natsume jumped off the Range Rover as if it was haunted.

(Natsume's POV)

I squinted and much to my surprise, I found my way and before I knew it, I was in front of the pack house.

I stood before the door, the pack house had become much larger than I could remember. Before it had only two levels as our pack was once a small one. But now it has four levels and its size was much bigger than before.

Cadan looked at me as I gazed at the pack house. "So, I did a great job, huh?" Cadan asked, smiling gently at me. I returned a smile and said, "Of course, Cadan." Cadan then pulled me into an embrace and held me close to him.

We were interrrupted by a clean cough and I saw a blond that was around our age standing, his blue eyes narrowing, staring at me. And I found myself checking him out, too.

He looked familiar to me. "Gary" The name popped up in my mind as I remember this playmate of Cadan and I.

He bowed a little respectfully and said, "Alphas, welcome home." He was addressing both of us and I found myself beamed.

"Gary." Cadan addressed the blond, "I think nothing's huge or bad happens?" Gary, the blond, then replied, "No, sir."

"Gary, long time no see." I said, smiling. "Yes." Gary returned a warm smile, "It is always good to have you back, our princess." He added with a wink as he called me by my old nickname and happiness surged through me.

"Why don't you go inside, Cadan? The pack are waiting for their Alpha Female." Gary suggested. "Sure, why not?" Cadan replied and we entered the pack house with our hands intertwined.

(Cadan's POV)

As soon as we entered the room, I felt all the eyes set on us. I side glanced Nat to check whether she was okay, I saw happiness and relief in her eyes. Guess that's because she finally came home. I gave her hand a squeeze and she smiled back reassuringly.

A blonde approached us, also one of our playmates. She chirped to Nat, "Oh my god! Nat, is that you?" Nat replied, "Of course, Leah, long time no see." Natsume said, her eyes shone with realization and excitement.

"How are the others?" She asked, clearly asking for the other playmates. Our group of playmates were actually quite big, we had 7 of us in our group. "Great, I guess. Why don't you go and meet them? They must be dying to see you, babe." I suggested and Nat nodded her head eagerly.

We entered the little theatre inside the pack house. "Is this fantastic room new? I don't remember having it when we are younger." Natsume gasped at the sight of it and both Leah and I chuckled. "Of course, love, we are in the basement." I said.

Inside the little theatre, there were three teenagers in it, eating popcorns and enjoying the Hunger Games. They were too absorb into the movie that I had an idea. "Hey, why don't we play a little bit?" I mindlinked Nat and Leah together. Both of them returned a mischievous smile, and they nodded eagerly.

So we quietly crawled onto the sofa and off we sprang and landed on the others, yelling, "Surprise!" They squealed in alarm and we all ended up laughing on the floor.

(Natsume's POV)

After a while we settled ourselves on the floor. The movie paused. We sat in a circle and I studied the three teenagers before me. In the dim light, there was a curly dark brown haired girl with shimmering blue eyes. That was Andrea, the funniest among us. Beside her, sat her brother, Samuel, who was a boy version of Andrea. Beside Samuel was a black haired boy named Josh, which happened to be my cousin.

"Jo, you've finally come back!" Andrea exclaimed and I nodded vigorously. "I assume your life in that pack is not that good?" Samuel guessed and I nodded again. "I was made Omega." I started, "The Alphas' son at first bullied me with a bunch of pack kids and later he said I was his." I added and shrugged, "Don't know what's wrong with him." At that time I saw everyone's gaze on Cadan, whose wolf seemed to be at bay, so I put my hand on his and he relaxed a bit.

"Calm down, Mr. Alpha." I mindlinked him and he replied with a mental chuckle. We continued some talking, the others asked a lot of questions and we played Just Dance 4 and Truth or Dare. We were laughing aloud when someone knocked the door, though all of us already scented Gary.

Another mischievous idea came to me. "Hey, how about we play something?" I mindlinked the others and they all smiled at me evilly. Ooh, this is going to be so fun. We then quickly grabbed pillow to make some obstacles, Leah went to turn off the lights and after that we hid. "Come in." Cadan said in his alpha tone, immediately, Gary's head is visible in opening of the room. "Gary, close your eyes." I ordered the Beta in my Alpha tone. Obediently Gary closed his eyes and started his way into the room.

He knocked over almost every pillows and hit the table thrice, groaning every time while we contained ourselves from laughing. He finally found the sofa and tried to sit down, but Samuel and Josh pushed the sofa so that Gary bumped onto the floor.

We bursted out laughing with a very embarrassed Gary. "Jo, how dare you!" Gary fake-hurt and I fake-angry, growling playfully, "How can you be so impolite, wolf?" And we all laughed out loud. We then stayed there and chill out for some more time until the pack chef Johnny yowled through the pack house, "Dinner's ready!" And we raced towards the dining table.

**************************

Sorry it is a bit lameeee but anyways, what do you think about the story and the new characters?

Thanks for waiting thisss longgggg cuz before school life's soo busyy

:(((

Jo x