Keep Up

Megan's P.O.V
"Prepare to eat my dust" Dad said as I watched him stretch. Today we were gonna have a little race at the beach but on the board walk. I had already stretched. Scarlett said it would be good to get exercise. Dad did a few push ups before standing and running in place.
"You're embarrassing yourself" I said getting ready run.
"Oh am I!" Dad said as he did jumping jacks
"You know by the time your done, Megan will be already gone" Anthony Mackie said causing me to laugh. He was here at our end and then Jeremy was at the finish, "GO!"
I took off running as fast as I could and I could hear dad behind me. I was way ahead. I heard dad running behind me.
"KEEP UP!" I said before running faster.
"Get back here!" He yelled causing me to laugh. I ran faster and faster until I saw Jeremy sitting on a bench. Next thing I knew my dad was right beside me as we ran.
"On your left" he said and I nearly pushed him. I started to run ahead of him.
"On your right" I said as I went past Jeremy then stopped.
"MEGGY IS THE WINNER!" Jeremy said loudly as Robert, Chris H, and Tom started clapping. I was pulled into a sweaty hug.
"You smell" I said trying to get out of the hug.
"Well we better go wash off" Dad said picking me up bridal style, "in the Ocean."
"No!" I yelled as he ran towards the ocean. Tom quickly took off my shoes and dad's shoes. Dad went in to his knees and got ready to throw me into high enough water. He tossed me into at least waist high water. I came to the surface and walked back him. I splashed him and started running. So basically today we were just having fun with the guys. Chase was having fun with Scarlett, Cobie, Gwyneth, Natalie, and Kat. I got to meet Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings earlier. I bet Chase is trying on clothes.
We all got to the car and I took off my sweatpants and t-shirt reveling my navy blue swimsuit. Dad stood behind me in case Paparazzi decided to get a few pictures. I put on one of dad's t-shirts as a coverup. Chris H took a surf board out of his car. Chris H was wearing black swim trunks and a light blue t-shirt. Tom was wearing green trunks and a black shirt. If only he had black hair! He'd be Loki going to the beach. Robert had red swim trunks and a white shirt. Jeremy wore black trunks and a dark blue shirt. Anthony had grey trunks and a red shirt. Dad was wearing dark blue trunks and a grey shirt. He grabbed some stuff from the car and we walked down to the beach. I made a sprint towards the water but however I was picked up and carried back to where my dad was. I will get you back for this Hemsworth!
"Tried to get away from putting sun screen on?" Dad asked getting out the bottle.
"I'm not a child" I said.
"Take off the shirt and then I'll put on sun screen" he said as I took off the t-shirt. Let the battle begin. Sun screen is always cold.
Cold sun screen= childish Megan
The cold sun screen touched my back and I moved away but dad pulled me back and tried to get the rest done. Tried is a key word. I almost broke free from his grip.
"Megan stay still" he said as if he were talking to a 2 year old. He's done this before when I was 2. He took me and my mom to the beach and that is when I discovered my hatred towards sun screen.
"It's soooooooooooooooo cold!" I yelped as he rubbed it on my leg and I let out a small yelp. Once he was done I let out a sigh of relief.
"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He said.
"For you it wasn't" I said before getting up and sprinting towards the ocean. It's almost Halloween and it's not even cold. As soon as my feet touched the water I scrabbled back to dad.
"It's colder than the sun screen" I said.
"Oh really" he said smiling.
"No" I squeaked as I sprinted towards the water but he caught up.
"Is it colder than the sun screen?!" He said picking me up and carrying me into deeper water. Slowly it came up to his stomach. He slowly started lowering me into the water.
"No no no no no no no" I said really quickly but he dropped me into the cold water. I jumped to the surface and hugged him for warmth.
"It's so c-cold" I said shivering. Robert ran through the waves like a child as Jeremy did the same. Mark and Boo Bear said they'd be here soon. Mark was probably bringing his kids. Chris H had set his surf board in the sand and ran into the water. Tom was already in the water and swimming around like a shark. I splashed dad and swam away. He gave me this look that made swim towards the sand.
Chris's P.O.V
It was probably an hour later and I decided to sit under the umbrella and watch Chris H try and teach Megan how to surf. Robert and Jeremy had went to go get some drinks from the store not to far away. Tom was also trying to help. I clearly knew nothing about surfing.
"DAD!" I heard a boys voice yell as I turned to see Chase running towards me. He was wearing Captain America swim trunks. I noticed Scarlett was behind him. She was wearing a black bikini and a sun hat. Aubrey couldn't come because she was busy with the twins.
"Hey buddy" I said hugging him. Scarlett smiled widely as she set up a beach chair.
"What are they doing?" She asked watching as Megan fell off the surfboard.
"Chris is trying to teach Meg how to surf" I said as Robert and Jeremy came back with a cooler full of drinks. I reached in a took out a cold beer.
"Can I have one?" Chase asked.
"This is a grown up drink" Jeremy said taking out one.
"I thought he'd ask that so..." Robert said getting out a juice pack. Chase took the juice back with a smile. Anthony and Seb were playing frisbee. Chase took a sip of his juice pack before running towards the ocean. I ran after him. He forgot his sun screen. I wrapped a arm around his stomach and lifted him off the ground. I carried him back under the umbrella and took the sun screen out of my bag. His eyes widened with fear as he tried to run away. Him and Megan are so alike. I already had to struggle with Megan earlier and she's 15! Chase's eyes locked with mine and he tried to get away once more but I had a firm grip. I put the cold sun screen on his back.
"I got his face!" Scarlett said getting some sun screen out of the bottle and rubbed it gently on his face. When we were done Chase sprinted toward the water. He yelped loudly once he made contact with the freezing water. He ran back like Megan did and wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his face in my stomach.
"It's cold" he said.
"You know what I'm gonna do exactly what I did with Megan" I said picking him up and carried him to the water. He squirmed in my arms as I got into waist deep water. I dropped him on purpose and he jumped up and moved the hair from his face.
"It's so cold!" He said. Megan ran over and tackled her brother in a hug. I couldn't help but laugh. Chase screamed once he was now drenched in ocean water. Megan laughed as she picked up her brother. I let them play as I walked back to the umbrella. I sat in the chair and took a sip of my beer.
"So how's Rose?" I asked smiling.
"She's fine. I have the nanny watching her" Scarlett said.
"Aubrey is home with the twins. Poor Faith is sick" I said taking a sip.
"Awww. Well if you need any help don't be afraid to ask" she said.
"Megan decided to teach me how to change a diaper" I said.
"I thought you knew how" she said.
"Not newborns. I've changed Megan's diaper many times when she was little. Just not when she was a newborn" I said. Before Aubrey left I was stuck with diaper duty multiple times with Megan so I got use to it. It's a little harder than it looks.
"Aubrey is hiding something from me" I said.
"What?" Scarlett asked.
"She has another kid, named Willow. She hides things from everyone. I don't trust her completely" I said.
"Chris, if she's hiding something from you why not confront her?" Scarlett asked.
"Then she'll leave me. It's exactly what she did with Megan. 12 years ago she took Megan from me. I was heart broken. All I wanted was her and Megan. 10 years later I meet a kid at the park. Megan was that kid. When I saw her I knew it was her" I said.
"Chris I know you're worried she'll leave you again but you need to take risk. You need to ask her if it's true or not. Maybe this Willow kid doesn't exists" she said crossing her arms.
"You're right, Scarlett. It's just I don't want her to take away Megan or Chase or the twins away from me" I said.
"Megan wouldn't let that happen. She wasn't able to fight 12 years ago. Now she's 15. She wouldn't let Aubrey take her away" Scarlett said.
"But what about Chase or the twins?" I asked, "the twins were born 1 month ago. And Chase is only 8."
"Chase can fight too. You know he wouldn't want to leave you" she said.
"I'm gonna ask her tonight. Maybe Willow isn't even mine. I mean she left me 12 years ago. This kid is 4" I said.
"Maybe she adopted the kid. Trying to have a secret family" Scarlett said.
"She probably is cheating too" I said taking a long sip of my beer.
"Okay calm down or by the time we leave you'll be drunk" she said making me laugh. She was right. I have to ask Aubrey to find out the truth.