(Rebecca's pov)

I wake up, looking up at Ethan. His mouth slightly open, peaceful snores escaping. i cling on to him tighter, never wanting to let go. My finger traces up and down his body, circling the outline of his muscles.

Ethan's eyes slowly open, studying me. I don't mind, I send him a small smile, continuing to draw shapes on his toned body. "I could get used to this." Ethan murmurs, smiling down at me.

"after high school, lets get an apartment" I smile at the thought of us. "wait, crap Ethan. What about school, we over slept." I look up at him.

"Lets skip a day, its not a big deal. Its only one day." he shrugs.

I relax, dropping my head back on to his chest. "I'm so incredibly in love with you, Rebecca." Ethan smiles, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"I cant believe I did that last night," I giggle. "I never pictured myself doing anything like that."

"you don't regret it though, right?"

"no, not at all. I just don't know what came over me, I felt confident, more than I ever had before." I push my head into his chest, hiding my blush.

"You should feel confident, you beautiful, and sexy, and amazing, you my dream girl. You've always been my dream girl becs." he smiles, pulling my head up so I'm looking at him, "and last night was by far the best night of my life, all because of you." He praises, giving my a small kiss on the lips.

I slide on top of him, kissing him deeper.

I'm so in love with this boy, I am in love with Ethan Dolan.

we release from the kiss, I stay where i am, hugging him.

"do you want to get breakfast, cause I'm hungry." Ethan chuckles. I nod my head, slowly climbing off of him.

he stands up, throwing on some boxers and nothing else. "Ethan?" i call.

"Yeah?" he looks over to me.

"can i wear one of your shirts?" I smile, I've always wanted to be able to just wear my boyfriends shirt, but before this I've never had a serious boyfriend.

He nod his head yes, pulling out a black shirt, and lightly tossing it to me. I throw it on over my head, following him down stairs.

We walk into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets. "what do you want to eat?" he laughs looking at me.

"lets make pancakes." I smile, grabbing the yellow box. I walk through the kitchen, grabbing eggs, butter, and milk.

"okay Rebecca, teach me how to cook." Ethan laughs. I laugh along, grabbing the mix and telling him to pour it into the bowl. He listens, dumping all the ingredients in one by one.

"okay now stir." I laugh, handing him the whisk.

"why don't you just use like a spoon?" he laughs, stirring the ingredients together.

"I don't know, this mixes it better I guess." I laugh, watching him cook for the first time in his life. He sticks his finger in, pulling out a glob of the batter, then rubbing it on my nose.

"Ethan!" I laugh, wiping off my face.

He throws his hands up in surrender, bringing the bowl over near the stove. He pours little circles of batter on to the griddle.

I high five him, hoping i don't die of food poisoning.

After all the pancakes are done we bring them out to the couch, munching on them while watching rerun Disney shows.

"what should we do today?" I question as he takes another huge bite out of his pancake.

"whatever you want." he shrugs, a piece of pancake falling on to his chest.

"well what do you want to do?" I smile, as he pick up the piece of pancake off his chest.

"I just want to make you happy, baby girl."

I giggle at his remark, shoving my head into my hands in attempt to hide my blush. "you already do." I reply, slowly lifting up my head.

"good." Ethan smiles, pulling me on to his lap.

I flip around, wrapping my legs around his body. He smiles, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips. I lay me head oh his shoulder, hugging him tightly.

"you know, I could get used to this. Waking up next to you, spending our days cuddling. I like this." he whispers into my ear, rubbing circles on to my back. "You wearing my shirts, and making us food. I've always been a fan of your food."

"You boys always make me cook, its no fair." I laugh, closing my eyes. I like the feeling of his warm, bare skin, against mine.

"I love you." he whispers.

"you say that a lot." I giggle, keeping my eyes closed.

"I want you to remember it, I want you to never have a doubt in you mind. I will say it forever, and still mean it just as much each time. I never want there to come a day when you think I don't love you, so I'm going to say it as much as I can, because I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper, impressed by his sweet words.

"so what should we do?" he chuckles, causing me to shake on top of his bear chest.

I just shrug, not caring, as long as were together Ill be happy.

"I have dance practice at seven tonight."

"well, do you want to go pumpkin picking?" He asks me.

I pop up looking at him, he smiles at me, lightly laughing. "can we." I smile.

"yeah." he laughs. "come on, lets get ready."

I jump off his lap, running to his room. I put back on the jeans i had on yesterday, and one of the boys sweaters i grabbed off of my desk yesterday.

I then grab my makeup, walking to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth, then start on makeup. I some quick mascara with a winged eyeliner.

I walk back to Ethan and Grayson's room, shoving my stuff into the bag.

"lets go- wait, are you wearing Grayson's sweater?" Ethan asks.

"oh, I don't know," I shrug. "I just grabbed it off of my desk yesterday, you guys always leave your clothes and stuff in my room. plus there comfy."

"well I much rather see you in my clothes, not my twin brothers." He laughs, turning towards his cabinet.

He pulls out his gray hoodie, handing it to me. I laugh before pulling the other jacket over my head, and throwing on his.

"better?" I smile.

"much." he grabs my hand, leading me out to his car, we jump in and drive down to the pumpkin patch

We pull in, running out to the pumpkin patch.

I pick out a perfectly round medium sized pumpkin, while Ethan grabs a giant lopsided one.

"Ha-ha, I got the big one." he laughs, carrying it to the check out.

"yeah but mines cute." I smile, holding it in front of his face.

"mines cute too." He defends.

"Ethan, you only picked that one because it was big." I laugh.

"well you only picked me because I'm big." he mutters under his breath.

"Ethan!" I scold, hitting his arm.

He chuckles, wrapping his arm around me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ethan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written on: December 8th, 2015.

1232 words.