Chapter 20

Ryla's P.O.V

I'm so excited, Christmas is in two weeks! I've never had a family for Christmas. The Lynches and Webber are throwing parties. Webber's is for all the kids at school- well the ones we hang out with. And the Lynches are having a lot of people come, the glee cast, the Austin and Ally cast, family, friends and a couple other people. They also said that Webber could come, mostly because Rydel convinced the boys that he is apart of the Austin and Ally cast. Today Webber, Quinn and I are going present shopping. "Bye mom, and dad!" I yelled as I saw Quinn walking up the drive way. "Hey Ry!" She smiled. "Hey Q," I walked to her and we started down the road and the few blocks to Webber's  house. "So how'd your project go?" She asked. "Actually surprisingly well, since Webber and I totally failed in front of the class." I smiled. "How so?" She smiled. "Well, I tripped walking up, which got some giggles, then Webber totally forgot how to pronounce medieval jousting." Quinn was full blown laughing now. "Are you okay? Should I call someone?" I made fun of her, causing her to laugh more. "How's lover boy?" She raised her eyebrow with a smirk, after calming down from her laughing fit. She's stated calling him that ever since we kissed on A&A last month. I blushed at her remark. "Eh, he's still the same." I smiled. "Mhmm!" She teased me. We both know I have a crush on him. As we got closer to Webbers house we changed our conversation topic to the PE teacher. His name is Mr. Hyundai, and he gives anyone who can't pronounce his name right a detention. We have all gotten a detention, and most of them were on the first day of school. "Go get lover boy" Quinn winked, as we got to the sidewalk leading up his driveway. She was gonna wait down here. I started up his driveway and rang his door bell. This time instead of his brother, his mother answered the door. "Oh hello Ryla." She smiled. I smiled, "Hi Mrs. Kenity is Webber home?" I asked. She nodded, "Yea he's up in his room you can go find him if you'd like." I nodded and turned to Quinn's direction, giving her the '1 minute' gesture and walking into their house. Webber and I have grown extremely close ever since the kiss, and I know my way around his house, and him mine. "Hey Web you in there?" I knocked on his door. "You know it's a little weird walking into someone's house!" He joked, opening his bedroom door. "Hey, Your mom let me in." I held my hands up in defence. We both laughed and walked out to meet Quinn. "Why hello Ms. Q." Webber smiled at Quinn. We all laughed and continued our walk to the mall. "So how much you guys got?" Webber asked, pulling his phone out and answering a text. "I got 200$" I said. It was my pay cheque from A&A I never spent, knowing I wanted to get the Lynch's some thing for Christmas. "Lucky I only have 75$" Quinn groaned. "Hey you only have 2 siblings!" Webber laughed, shoving his phone back into his pocket. "How bout you Web?" I asked. "I have 150$, Thank you A&A!" he laughed. "You guys should invite me to A&A next time, This have needs to be on TV." Quinn joked. I laughed at her. "Well we made it, your brother's picking us up right?" Webber asked. I nodded, I begged Riker to come pick us up, since the walk takes about half an hour and we'd have bags. "Okay where to first?" I asked looking at all the various shops, as we stood in the mall entrance. "Erm, how about that one?" Quinn pointed to a weird looking toys store. "Picking something for Jackson?" I asked, thinking about her 5 year old brother. "Yep." She smiled as we walking into the toy store. "Maybe I can get the twins something." Webber decided. I smiled and started looking around. "Hey Q how about this?" I asked holding up a 20$ RC car. "Actually that's perfect!" She smiled. "Jackson has been into cars lately." She took the car from me and w walked to where Webber was standing looking at Barbie's. "You know, you look a tad bit strange, looking at the Barbie's." I commented.  He laughed and picked up a box. "These will work for Wesley and Willow. Barbie Vet for Willow and Barbie Convertible for Wesley." He smiled, clearly proud of what he was getting his little sisters. "Common prince charming." I joked pulling his arm, to check out. We continued shopping going in and out of various different shops, sometimes finding something for someone and other times walking out empty handed. "You guys wanna do Hollister?" Webber asked. Webber and I both knew we could get our brothers something. We both looked through the shirts and found something each of our brothers would like. "These are like literally perfect!" I laughed at a quote on one of the shirts. We paid and I still had to get something for mom, dad and Rydel. "Guys I'll meet you at the entrance, I have to get something." Webber told us. "Web just meet us in that store." I pointed to a store, selling girlish things, he cringed but nodded. "Shall we?" I asked after Webber was out of sight. "We shall!" Quinn linked her arm with mine and we shipped into the shop. In the shop I found perfume for Rydel, I specifically picked it so Rydel would love  it but the boys would hate it, even if it's Christmas I gotta have my fun. With my remaining money I bought mom and dad something. I got dad a gift card to the mall for 50$ and I bought mom something small from the jeweler. He let me buy a silver necklace for 50$! Moments after Webber found us in the store. "Ready ladies?" He asked holding his hands out. We nodded and each gripped on of his hands. Webber is so sweet....

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys! So I updated. I would've updated sooner, but my power was out for 2 days! Not very fun. I actually had to read a book! JK! But I was reading Paper Towns :3. So yea the first snowfall of the season and it knocks out our power. The whole neighborhood was also lighting up blue, and my brother told me it was the electricity travelling through the snow. I wrote this chapter in 1 hour and listened to Stitches by Shawn Mendes on repeat the whole hour :D I'll try to update sooner.....