CHAPTER 2

You took in a deep breath. All you could think was Please be Dauntless. You snapped out of your faze. Dauntless... You looked over at the Dauntless kids. Some were arm wrestling, some of them laughing at jokes you couldn't hear. All of them without a hint of fear or anxiety in sight. Why can't I be like that? You thought. This thought returned even loufer moments later when you heard, "(Y/N) (L/N) please make your way to room 393." over the intercom. You took a deep breath and stood up. This test would decide your faction, this test would decide your life.

As you entered the room, you saw a chair that resembled one that you would see at the dental clinic. A long one that leaned back to be somewhat like a stiff and uncomfortable. There was a seemingly complex peice of machinery with multiple wires sticking out of it. There were a few wires that branched out and had small suction cups on each end. There was a tall thin woman who, by the looks of it, was Dauntless

"My name is Tori, and I will be your aptitude test administrator." You gave her a small smile, nodding. She handed you a blue-tinted water-like liquid. "Drink." Tori instructed. "What is it?" You wonder out loud. You weren't completely expecting an answer, but you got one nonetheless. "It's a sirum that is required for you to drink in order for the aptitude test to work properly." Wow. Complicated. "Oh." You drank the sirum, and you noticed that Tori was attaching the suction cups to your forehead and hers. "Good luck," is all you heard before you were comsumed by darkness.

"Choose." You heard a voice say. You saw a table in front of you. On that table lay 2 baskets: one with a knife in it, the other holding a chunk of cheese. Whatever was about to happen, you felt that you would need the knife for it. You shakily grabbed the knife. You wrapped your fingers around it's handle tightly. Suddenly a large attack dog appeared. Crap, you thought. You didnt want to kill a dog. You knew what you had to do. Slowly and surely, you held the knife up at the dog.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Dino here. Hope you're enjoying my sorry attempts at cliff hangers. Anyways, I promise you'll meet Eric soon! Seeya!