"Yeah sure," he beams, stepping out of the door way as he closes the door gently.

I put the phone up to my ear and suddenly I'm bombarded by a thousand questions, "I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE CLAUDE! WHAT'D HE WANT? WHAT'D HE SAY?!"

"Jules calm down," I laugh, "I have to go- he asked me to go to breakfast," I admit.

"So now he's being totally nice? I don't get him- did he insinuate anything?" she asks .

"I have no clue Jules he just asked to go to breakfast not my ring size- we're friends remember? He said it was nothing to him so that's what I'm going off of- I gotta go now he's waiting."

"ooooo waiting for you?" Jules teases.

"Yes! I'll talk to you later!"

"Okay! Tell me all the dirty details later," she snickers just before hanging up.

I run into the bathroom, throw on some light make-up, covering up my scar, and then toss on a pair of jeans, my moccasins and a comfy flannel along with a jacket. I stop infront of the mirror, double checking myself before walking out the door with Claude. For a split second I think, hmmm I wonder if he'll like this? I let out a groan, "who cares what he thinks Kat," I murmur to myself out loud, "he doesn't like you," I roll my eyes at my pathetic thought. I grab my purse as I walk out the door, Claude takes in a sharp breath, taking in what I was wearing but looks away almost immediately, "ready to go?" he says going stiff and emotionless. (Kat's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/autumn_night/set?id=172326636)

"uhh, yeah, where are we going anyways?" I ask as we make our way down the hallway.

"I was thinking this diner close to here? I saw it when we were driving in on the bus," Claude says with a sweet smile, giving me butterflies in my stomach. Stop Kat he doesn't like you, my subconscious reminds me.

"Cool," I reply quietly as we walk.

Just as we get to the elevator, the doors open and Parker walks out of the elevator looking fresh as ever- damn he was a pretty guy.

"Hey Kat!" he says cheerily, as he sees the two of us standing before him.

"Hey Parker," I grin back at his perfect smile he was flashing at me. I feel Claude tense up next to me as the tension between Parker and I become evident. He clears his throat, startling the brown eyed beauty in front of me, "morning Park."

He tears his eyes from me, looking to Claude, "Morning G- enjoying the morning off?" he asks trying to be polite.

"Yeah I was- I'm not sure about it anymore though," Claude says darkly, his strong jaw being clenched. Parker looks away from him nervously and back to me- his eyes linger on my face and gives me a sweet smile before he walks past us towards his room.

"Looks like you have an admirer Katina," he says with fake pleasance as we step into the elevator.

"Eh- I don't know you really think so?" I ask dumbly, trying to irk Claude even more.

"Hah- like you don't know," he half laughs, looking down at me, "the guy was practically undressing you with his eyes."

"What's wrong Giroux, don't like seeing a guy flirting with me? Seemed like you were marking your territory," I ask holding back a laugh.

"No- it's not that- I would hate for you to end up with a pretty boy like that- you know as a friend of course," he clears his throat nervously.

"You're full of shit but I'm just gonna ignore it and let it go," I smirk and walk out of the elevator with some confidence in my step.

"And you're a piece of work Reilly- pretty boy probably wouldn't be able to put up with you after a day," he teases, matching my pace, "let alone any guy." I look towards the ground and let a small smile break out on my face I've been holding back- it felt good to do this again with Claude.