"Fine, but I'm coming with you. You don't know how many for sure will be there and how dangerous they are." I rolled my eyes. "You act as if I haven't been doing this all my life. You do know that I am just under you at being the best right?" I asked, annoyed at his assumptions of me being a poof defensless girl.

Damian stopped walking and turned towards me, stopping me as well. I looked up and him and he brought his hands up and cupped my face. "I love you Sin, I will do anything for you. I know your strong and can take are of yourself, but I can't help but be protective of you. Just understand that." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

I looked right back into his. A warm butterfly feeling started deep in the pit of my stomach. I knew at that moment I was truly in love with him. Even though he is the best, I would do the same thing he is doing to me.

I nodded to him and he leaned down to give me a soft kiss. "Now, let's go get bloody." He said as we started walking again and I laughed.

The pub was pretty much empty, except for the creeper old man who looked as if he lived in the stool he sat in. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Where else would rodents hang out." I muttered practically to myself.

"Well I assume they aren't living in a fancy house or apartment. I would go for a worn down warehouse to shack up in. No people knowing where they were, no problems." Damian muttered along after me as we walked out of the pub.

I stood outside and closed my eyes. I opened up my senses and concentrated on the smell of the wolves. Damian knew what I was doing and kept completely silent. 

I took a deep breath and got the barest hint of garbage and wet dog and knew I had them. My eyes snapped open and I smiled. He mirrored my smile and I grabbed his hand and walked faster in the direction the smell was coming from.

I followed the scent until I was basically right on top of it. Damian was right about his theory. We were in a some what industrial neighborhood and were infront of what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

Told you..., I heard him gloat in my head and I glared at him, flipping him off. I just recieved a smirk in return. Asshole.

I decided to not wait for him and walked into the warehouse. I took out one of my guns, to be ready for anything that came my way. The place was huge, and crowded by leftover material and machinary from when the warehouse had seen brighter days.

I heard laughter from what sounded like the other head of the building and looked at D to see if he heard the same. He nodded silently to me and headed toward it.

We were both completely silent, due to our years and years of training, as we made out way to the voices. From what I could tell there were 3 different people in that room. I assumed it was the same 3 from the pub and the attack at the movie theatre.

I knew that they were going to notice the demon scent at any moment so we didn't have much time to go in guns ablazin', and thats just what we did.

Damian was the first to enter, basically detroying the door in the process and I followed suit. The wolves were all standing, teeth bared and ready for an attack. "Hello boy's, remember me?" I asked sweetly, just before the leader growled and ran for me. 

The other two dogs ran toward D, thinking he was a bigger threat then a girl. Wrong. The leader went in for a punch to the head, ducking fast, I swiped my leg, knocking him down to the ground.

For being dangerous rogues, they sure sucked at fighting.

I stole a quick glance at D and seen that he already had one guy knocked out cold and was working on the other one. He wasn't even breaking a sweat. I smiled at that and put my attention back on my opponent.

"You shouldn't of come here little girl. What are you and why did you bring a filthy demon here?" He asked, his voice deep. I shrugged as we walked in a circle, assessing each other. 

"I'm just a girl and he is my boyfriend. Not to mention, I wouldn't be calling anything filthy besides you and your friends. Rogue." He snarled and lunged for me, extending his claws and swiping. 

I turned my head in time, but he managed to scratch my shoulder. Shame on me for taunting and not paying enough attention.

D smelled the blood as soon as it was spilt and hissed loudly. Uh-oh. I ran into the guy and punched in hard in the back, breaking his nose instantly, but I didn't stop there.

I also extended my claws and dug them right into his chest before he had any opportunity to make another move against me. He howled in pain and his knees buckeled as I dug in a little deeper, knicking his ribs.

"What...do...you...want...." He gasped, blood dripping from his face. I laughed sadistically as I heard a quick snap. I turned my head to D and seen him dropping the body of the other wolf. He snapped his neck clean.

"Why were you talking to Liam?" I asked, my voice angry. The leader just growed. I pushed my hand deeper until I was an inch from his heart. "TELL ME!" I roared.

"We...work...for...him!" He shouted in pain. "Why?" D asked from behind me. "He wants to.... to take over..." He panted. I eased out of his chest and he fell to the floor, laying in his own blood.

"You won't be helping him anymore, will you?" I asked, menacing and he just shook his head, mumbling a few curses under his breath. 

"If I ever see or smell you again, and I'll be watching, I won't hesitate to rip out your heart. Understand?" I asked, lowing myself to him so he could hear me perfectly. 

"Y-yes." He answer and I patted his head. "Good boy!" I said, as if I was talking to a puppy.

I stood up and grabbed Damians hand and walked out of the place.

"So what now?" He asked. I smiled. "Now we go and find Liam and see why he wants to play big bad wolf."