chapter 2

Aphmau P.O.V

i had escaped the nether and was now in a new dimesion a saw a familiar face. As i got closer i saw Vlad one of my best friends in the nether. of course my father didn't like this so i had to stop seeing him . Luckily i was a rebel so i saw him anyways i ran towards him he ran away but why? Hmmm. I looked at myself instead of my beautiful snow white hair i had pitch black hair ,also instead of my black booty shorts i had white booty shorts and instead of my blood red tank top i had a lilac purple tank top . Ugh why did i have too look so different he led me too a small village their i heard some helmet head say "no one is going to listen to us after how horrible the last lord was" the other one said " umm what can we do about it we are just guards " i entered the village . Only to see people swimming in the nearby well so i got the girls and took them into a nice hut and called it babe house purrfect . I started to repair things their at night i sang a song my mother taught me called "All of me"

CUE MUSIC What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in then kicking me out. My heads spinning no kidding I can't pin you down. Whats going on in that beautiful mind im on your mgical mystery ride I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be alright.My heads under water but I'm breathing fine your crazy and I'm out of my mind cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges . All your perfect imperfections give your all to me and I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning . Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh .
How many times do I have to tell you even when you're crying you're beautiful too the world is beating u down I'm around through every mood . You're my downfall you're my muse . My worst distraction my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing it's ringing in my head for you . My heads under water but I'm breathing fine your crazy and I'm out of my mind cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all your edges . All your perfect imperfections give your all to me and I'll give my all to you . Your my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning . Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you, oh. Give me all of you cards on the table were both showing hearts risking it all though it's hard cause all of me loves all of you . Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections . Give your all to me I'll give my all to you . Your my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning cause I give you all of me and you give me all of me I give you all of me and you give me all of you oh. after I finished repairing I went to my marry little hut but I wasn't expecting guests. When I got there Garoth and Dale were checking out the place I went in there and said " what are you doing in my house " one ran and put a sword to my neck I got mad so I bent his sword and told him "do you know who I am I am the shadow princess you will bow down to me"