2~who's he and where are we going

Kelly's POV
Me and my brother where walking around the pack land to see the big Wolfie's. All of a sudden I hear a loud growl and it scared me."Don't cry sissy it's OK". Josh always makes me feel better."Ok joshy thank you". Out of noooo where I'm picked up then the guy starts running."Hey put me down". He just growled again. I start crying and auntie starts running up to us. "Auntie Luna hewlp me pwease".

We stop and I almost fall off his shoulder. "Hi in Andrew and you are". "I'm Kwelly". "Well it's time for us to go Kelly". I make a confused face"huh". Then the next thing I know I'm sleeping.

Andrews POV

My mate is beautiful with blonde hair and big brown eyes. She's so beautiful ~i can't wait to mark her ~my wolf says well hell just have to keep on waiting.

My beta is trying to keep back my sister as I walk to car with my baby girl. I know I will always protect her no matter what someone will die if they try to take my mate from me.

My wolf growls at the thought of someone touching my mate I will kill someone for that and that's a promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Skylynn Floyd plays Kelly for now
And also sorry for not updating sooner I haven't really been on