"I'm not going to see the bastard. He knows what he did to Allison and this pack, he's lucky we haven't killed him yet. Speaking of which, wasn't his dementia supposed to take him any day now?"

Stiles released a small whimper within his head.

"That's the thing, Scott. I just checked his files. His MRIs and blood tests are healthier than he has ever been."

"Well damn, know we have to kill him."

"Scott, listen. I know he killed Allison and he tried to kill you, but you have to realize that the person that did all those horrendous things wasn't Stiles, it was the Nogtisune."

"Well, mom, we're about to have a pack meeting so I'll bring this stuff up. Got to go."

Melissa sighed before his hearing returned to normal.

"That's just one of the many, many things you can do, Stiles. Now, we have a pack meeting to get to. " he smiled devilishly as he walked towards the end of the street. He looked around before dashing into the thick forest. "Want to know another one?" he taunted himself before he felt his feet lift off the ground. he wasn't flying but he wasn't walking either. He was floating, floating between the trees and around the shrubbery. His feet returned to the ground as he neared the Hale loft. His eyes returned to their brown color as his mouth released a whimper before the shadow hissed at him.

They can't know we are here. Shut up and get up the fire escape.

Stiles obeyed unwillingly, walking towards the fire escape.

They'll hear you. Think of yourself making no noise at all and you'll go mute.

Stiles inhaled before closing his eyes tight. He began walking, his feet landing without a sound. He smiled. He ran up the escape without making a noise. He peered into the house through the window.

Everything you touch becomes mute, except for living organisms.

He slowly lifted the window without making any noise. He slid inside and closed the window once more. He listened closely and could hear mumbles coming from downstairs. He strained harder before he could hear them clearly.

"The other packs are going to attack," Derek sighed. Stiles' heartbeat quickened as an annoyed face morphed itself into his own.

"So what do we do?" he heard Scott ask. Frustration entered his face this time.

"I know some people that may be able to help." Lydia spoke. Stiles missed her the most out of anyone. Anyone besides Isaac. Tears began forming in his eyes. "My cousin and her friends live up in Algoqu Falls. They'll help us."

"Okay. We can start planning our attacks soon. They'll probably start attacking us by weeding out those they feel as the weaker links." Derek spoke quietly, "They'll probably start with Stiles."

"Stiles isn't even in our pack. Why the hell would they go after him?" Scott asked annoyed.

"Probably because we all have that little hope he'll live through his dementia." Isaac said, instantly following himself with, "Sorry, alphas. I know we don't worry about him anymore."

"Damn right we don't." Scott scoffed. "What you said did remind me of something, though. Stiles is still alive."

"We figured that one, Scott," Malia spat, "He's not supposed to go for another month or two.

"Let him finish," Kira sang annoyed.

"Stiles is alive and healthy. He doesn't have FTD anymore."

"What do you mean?" Derek asked, confusion in his voice.

"I mean he went home healthy and alive. Why do you seem to care so much?"

"I don't. Just wondering."

"Why the hell do you guys hate this 'Stiles' guy so much?" an unknown boy's voice sang.

"Because he destroyed this pack. He couldn't do anything and that, in turn, killed our best friend Allison."

"Fuck werewolves," Stiles spat without thinking.

He heard shuffling downstairs followed by a loud, booming voice, "Scott grab the gun. Who the hell is upstairs?"

Stiles could hear the cocking of the gun followed by pairs of feet running up the metallic staircase.

Get to the room and shut the door.

Stiles followed the demanding voice of his head. HE slammed the door as he heard feet hit the wood of the second floor.

Focus on your strength. If you believe you are stronger than them, then you will be stronger than them.

Stiles, once again, did as he was told, afraid of what Scott would do if he found him. He pushed against the door, hearing it bend at his touch. He was pushed back by the force of the others on the opposite side of the door.

"Stand back!" Scott ordered as the pressure on the door decreased. Bullets began filling the room. One hit his right shoulder, earning a yelp from Stiles, another implanting itself in his calf. Stiles leaned off the door, blood dripping from both wounds, as the pack busted through. Scott landed on top of Stiles' back, pinning him to the floor. Stiles sighed as his eyes turned to black.

"Flip him over," Derek demanded.

Scott obliged and turned the body over, breathing in when he saw Stiles' face.

"Hi friend," Stiles chuckled, kicking Scott into the wall. Stiles leapt up and stepped away from the pack. "Those weren't the nicest of words you could've chosen earlier."

"Truth hurts."

"That it does. Thanks for waiting Derek. Promises are meant to be broken, right?" Stiles mocked.

Derek bowed his head as Scott spoke up, "You went to see this douche?"

"Yeah, Scott! Yeah I did!" Derek yelled, visibly annoyed.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Isn't it obvious, Scott?" Stiles questioned, receiving the attention of the entire pack, "He needed to see his mate," he finished, his eyes returning to their natural brown color.

"He's your fucking mate?" Scott yelled.

Stiles slowly walked through the pack, mumbling to himself.

"Stiles?" Derek questioned, walking behind the boy. Stiles stopped, looking at the man next to him. He slowly leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you for being there," he mumbled softly before returning to the room.

"Stiles what's up with you?" Lydia asked.

His devilish smile crept back onto his face with the changing of his eyes. "Nothing. I was going to leave, but  I found a much better way."

Stiles sprinted towards the large window on the opposite side of the room, extending his hand with his palm open. He closed his palm making the glass shatter. He felt the pack's footsteps behind him but he was already in the air, jumping through the window and plummeting towards the ground. He landed on both of his feet, looking back towards the window at an astonished looking pack.

"I'll see you guys soon," he chuckled, sprinting through the forest.

* A/N: I hope you guys did enjoy that. I know it may be a little hard to understand right now but I promise you all that I will be clearing this story up within the next  chapter or two. Better things are to come, don't worry. Be ready though because it will also be very bad for the pack and Stiles. I also wanted to clear one thing up: the unknown boy's voice that Stiles hears is Liam. Once again I want to thank you guys for choosing to read my story, it means a lot to me. If you have any ideas for things you'd like to see happen in this story please feel free to comment them and I will try my damnedest to incorporate the ideas. Thanks everyone <3 *