12 | I'm Dying of Thirst ( part 2 )

Start from the beginning

"Xavier, the guys said they'll help with what ever - they can be trusted."

"Alright cool. So basically we just running into his spot and taking him out. I really just came here to have company. I can't cope with shit by myself."

"What's the dude name we killing?" Rock asked as he kicked his feet up on a nearby ottoman. I couldn't believe the thought of killing someone actually made them comfortable.

"Demetrius."

"Wait, what's that nigga last name?"

"Moore."

Ironically, Rock and Q both exchanged a weird look and then looked back at Xavier.

"Aye cuz you sure you don't want to kill him now shit cause we can go! Me and Rock got unfinished business with that nigga," Q yelled as he jumped out of his seat hype.

"What you mean by history? How y'all know him?" Xavier asked curious.

"Him and his friend Ricardo stole some money from out of my grandmother crib. When she threaten to call the cops, they took her. I of course went to go kill 'em, but his bitch ass cousin Sherane called the cops and I had to serve some time for 'attempted murder'. Shit pisses me off every time I think about it."

Q had never told me this stuff before, so I was surprised to hear something like this coming from his mouth. Well not necessarily surprised, but caught off guard. I wonder if he knew Sherane on a personal level.

"Q is like my brother, so his grandma is my fam too. If Q want his head I do too damn it," Rock added as Xavier sat there with a shocked expression on his face. I guess I'm not the only person who was surprised by this.

"I'm sorry about your grandma," Xavier said to Q.

"I am too," I added.

"Thanks. Its cool, it's just I was really close to her so for Demetrius to just take her from me for no apparent reason and I still haven't done shit about it pisses me off."

"How do you know Sherane?" I asked.

"Don't even get me started on her," he replied as he rolled his eyes. Out of no where Soul began laughing, and for a moment I forgot he was even here - due to how quiet he's been being occupied with his weed.

"She fucked the whole team man," Soul laughed. "Not even gone lie, it was good too."

"I swear my nigga! K. Dot how you know her?"

"Man I use to want to fuck with her, but then of course she had to set me up with Demetrius."

"Damn cuz! Did you even get you some dussy?" Soul asked.

"Hell no I ain't get no dussy. I was mad too!"

"Was? What you mean was? You still need to be mad! You still need to go get you some Sherane cause she got that good good homie," Q laughed.

"I got a girl now and she got that great great."

"Oh shit K. Dot hit y'all with that great great," Rock laughed.

"Not great great!" Soul yelled.

"Damn cuz is it that good?" Q asked.

"Even though I only hit it one time, yeah."

"What you mean one time?"

"You need the dussy in your life!" Soul yelled. "It's healthy for you."

"She just now feeling comfortable with loosing her virginity. I was suppose to get some dussy a few hours ago but then Xavier called me with the bad news."