"I'm finna go give her a bath!!" She yelled.

"Ok!"

My phone start to ring. ''Hello?''

''Aye,man?'' Ren sighed, ''You seen the video.''

''What video?'' I asked him.

''Dre Day! Man Dre dissing you,like crazy,man!''

''What?''

''Yea,Man it's on MTV,Right Now!'' Ren yelled.

I quickly ran into living room passing,Lauren in hall way.

''E,Wassup?'' I ignored her and walked into the living room. As I past the table,I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the tv on to MTV.

[Intro: Dr. Dre]

Ha, yeah, hell yeah, ha knowhatI'msayin
(Sssss)

[Verse One: Dr. Dre]

Yeah, Mista Busta, where the fuck ya at?
Can't scrap a lick, so I know ya got your gat
Your dick on hard, from fuckin your road dogs
The hood you threw up with, niggaz you grew up with
Don't even respect your ass
That's why it's time for the doctor, to check your ass, nigga
Used to be my homey, used to be my ace
Now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth
Nigga bow down to the row
Fuckin me, now I'm fuckin you, little hoe
Oh, don't think I forgot, let you slide
Let me ride, just another homicide
Yeah it's me so I'ma talk on
Stompin on the 'Eazy'est streets that you can walk on
So strap on your Compton hat, your locs
And watch your back cause you might get smoked, loc
And pass the bud, and stay low-key
B.G. cause you lost all your homey's love
Now call it what you want to
You fucked wit me, now it's a must that I fuck wit you

[Interlude: Dr. Dre]

Yeah, that's what the fuck I'm talkin about
We have your motherfuckin record company surrounded
Put down the candy and let the little boy go
You knowhatI'msayin, punk motherfucker
(We want Eazy, we want Eazy)

I turned the tv off and slammed the remote down on the table.

"Damn!" I yelled,I can't believe this shit is happenin to me again.

Lauren came from downstairs and gave me a concern look. "Eric,You okay?"

"Fuck No! Dre Bitch Ass Out Here Dissing Me!" I paced back and forth thinking a way to calm my ass down cause this nigga just don't know how bad I will get on that ass

"Eric,The best thing for you to do right now is to stay calm,ok.Evonne is up there,calm and peaceful and You getting angry is the last thing you wanna do ok?"

I stood there and just look at her as she looked at me calmly. 

"Just take a sit." I huffed and plopped down on Lauren's couch.

"This nigga doin all this just because he the one that left the group and  now wanna call shots on me." Even though I'm pissed,I'm also hurt. Man this nigga is like my brother and he just gon come out and Diss me like that.

Lauren rubbed my arm. "Are you okay,Baby?"

"Yea.....I'm good." I got up from the couch and start to walk out cause I need some fresh air for this shit.

"Aye,Ima be back,I just need to clear my head." I kissed her forehead and head out Lauren's house.

°
I open the door to Ruthless saying Hey to Dria who works in the front.

I walked into the studio and sat on the couch,taking my blunt out my jacket.
After all shit that went down today I need a smoke or two.

°
Lauren's P.O.V.

After all the shit that went down today,I decided to go for a walk in the park with Evonne in her stroller

Eric was right 'bout fresh air.

It was around 6:30 when I got home,So it wasn't that dark. I was digging in my purse for my keys with Evie in background so called fussing at me to hurry up.

"Hold on,Baby,We finna get in the house!" Just when I found the keys this voice caught my attention

"Um,Excuse me,Ms.Lauren?" I turned around and saw Suge Knight standing in his famous red suit. Shidd he might scare everyone else but he don't scare me.

"Yea,What you want?" I asked with an attitude. The nerve his ass thinking he can just pop up at my damn ass.

He gave me a small smirk that I quickly despised.

"Ain't no need for an attitude,Ms.Lauren,I just came to handle some business with yo man,Eazy." I looked behind to see some other niggas who were also wearing red and they were tall and buff.

Mhm you can't fool me.

"Well he ain't here,right now." I gave him an up and down look before rolling my eyes.

I knew he was getting piss off by my attitude but Ion care you cross my man you crossing me.

He chuckled and shook his head with his Cuban cigar in his mouth.

"Well,could you tell him that Suge stop by and that I won't be waiting for long." He blew smoke into my face and gave me that same ugly smirk.

I know this fat bastard didn't. "You need to leave like now!!"

"Take it any way you want too,Ms.Robinson." He paused and looked down at Evonne who was giving him a blank stare. "But I just call it business." He start to reach his hand out to touch her chubby cheeks but I quickly dodge him glaring at him like it was a cold day in hell.

All he could do was shake his head.
With that him and his boys walked off to his ride and drove out my yard.

Man I gotta tell Eazy what happen.

°
After I got in the house and put Evonne to sleep, I sat in my living room thinking deeply 'bout how I was gonna tell Eazy about Suge.

I was concentrating on this shit so hard that I had turned my TV off.

I heard the door open and Eazy came in looked at me. He still look stressed from that Dre situation.

"Hey,baby?" I greeted gently.

"Wassup?" He said dryly.

"You Iight?" He didn't say anything but nod his head,I could tell he didn't wanna talk to me tonight but I have to tell him 'bout Suge.

"Um good cause Eric,I gotta tell you somethin'."

He huffed as he started to walk upstairs.
"Can it wait tomorrow,Dimplez,I'm tired as fuck and I wanna get some sleep."

Un-uh Ian givin' that fast. "But Eric!"

"Damn,Lauren,What!" He turned around and looked at me with a hard glare and I did the same.

"Suge came by here earlier today!"