Shot Through The Heart

Kaeilie was just sitting in her room, listening to Kpop. It was her thing. Ever since she lost her father, her mom closed up and she was on her own. She one day stumbled across a unfamiliar group, BIGBANG. She was curious enough to click it and listen, surely enough...she became quickly addicted. She listened to Kpop non-stop and her IPod was full of Kpop. She got her friend, Taylor, into Kpop. They both became crazy fangirls and watched every video of each group they liked. As Kaeilie let her mind wander as Kpop played in the background, her phone began to ring.

"Hey Taylor!"

"Kae! Kae Kae Kae Kae!!! Oh my god!!"

Kaeilie couldn't help but laugh at her best friends behavior, knowing she only got like this when it was about Kpop.

"What Taylor?"

She replied with a big grin.

"Kae Kae Kae Kae!!! EXO is coming to town!! We need to go!! Saturday. You and me!!!"

Kaeilie dropped her phone in shock. She screamed in happiness and grabbed the phone.

"Shopping now ! I'll see you in ten!"

She ended the call with the other crazed EXO fan. Kaeilie was beyond happy. She always wanted to see EXO live and she was finally given the chance. She slipped on her sneakers and dashed out her room. She yelled to her mom as she left the house

"Going shopping!"

~Ten Minutes Later~

Kaeilie arrived at Taylor's house, who was already waiting outside by her car. They both grinned and got in Taylor's car. Giggling and screaming these girls drove to the mall. Spending the whole day shopping and searching for a perfect for the concert.

"Can you believe it Kae? Two days from now...We'll be up and personal with EXO!"

"I can't believe you scored us front row and backstage passes." Kaeilie never stopped smiling. This was too happy of a moment for her. After all the pain, she finally was getting to experience something great.

"Taylor, you're the best."

"I know. I know."

~Two days later~

The girls were up that morning early. Making sure they were ready to meet EXO , they took the time to organize everything out early. Kaeilie was getting dressed in her new outfit she bought for the concert, EXO T-shirt and white leather pants. While Taylor fixed her make up, Kaeilie searched for her black sneaker pumps.

"Kae , can you believe it? Tonights the night!"

Kaeilie nodded simply, to eager to go already.

"I guess you finally get to meet your husband Kae."

"I should say the same thing to you, Mrs. Kris."

They both bursted out laughing. Taylor nudged Kaeilie as Kaeilie came over doing her make up in the mirror as well.

"So what are you gonna say to your precious Luhan?"

"Oh my god....I don't think I'll be able to speak...."

"Well you're going to have to!" Taylor laughed as Kaeilie started to blush.

"I don't want to sound stupid Taylor..."

"I'm sure you will, but they'll just think it's cute or something...They love their fans, no matter how dumb they are."

Kaeilie smiled and Taylor laughed softly.