3- the golden light

A/n: this chapter mentions self harm if you are uncomfortable with that then don't read. It's at the bottom so not much to read.
-Lucifers PoV-
Ok so yes I may be known as King of hell but I still have feelings! And work does not help with that. My coworker Michael is currently talking to me about how fustrated he is with everyone around him in relationships but him being single. "Are you in a relationship Luci?" He asks suddenly and I feel my heart drops. "E-erm n-no... E-er w-well no one l-likes me l-like that." I feel myself Blush as I may have a little crush on Michael. He laughs gently and I look at the floor embarrassed! "You're wrong Luce coz I have never met someone like you." He blushes realising what he just said. "L-lucifer will you... You know.... Go out with me?" I drop the stapler that I held in my hand and threw my arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. " yes of course I will." I say in his ear and he hugs me back. "MICHAEL LUCIFER GET INTO MY OFFICE NOW!" Our boss, Jim moriarty, shouts. We walk in and sit down as he closes the door. His office is black. From ink to paper, I think it's a very creepy place. "Now Michael care to explain why lucifer was hugging you like he was your wife?"
"Well let's just say that wife would be in the future but I heard that someone has a crush on his PA!" Michael says smugly and I playfully slap his knee. "Michael White Fire one I do not tolerate flirting in my office and two my PA had the crush on me not the other way around!" I saw him blush and Michael smirk. Damn that smirk is turning me on! "You guys are dismissed from work for the rest of the day." He says. Michael leads me out the office and to a hill which looks down on the town of kanses. I look at Michael and see sun rays fall around him forming what look like pure white wings. "Liking what you see Luci?" Mikey smirks yet again and I lose it. I lean forwards and aggressively Kiss his soft lips! He kisses back and pushes me down onto the grass. Lets just say for the next hour or so was wasted in a heated make out session!

-Gabriels PoV-

I like my wings! They're like the purest gold, and they shimmer in the sunlight. I get dressed in some old jeans and a sleeveless shirt and go into my garden. I spread them out and flap them. I soar into the sky and make my way to the Winchesters home. I see Sammy and fly straight into the glass "STUPID GLASS! DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY?" Sam rushes to the window and opens it. I fly inside and sit on the bed. I notice Sam has wings which are the perfect shade of a setting sun. "Gabe said what happened to us?"
"Well Sammy when two angels meet their soulmate both grow wings, with demons they become darker minded, humans are just humans and weepers they tend to either grow wings, go darker minded or just stay normal but in extreme cases a weeper can grow wings be dark minded and stay normal!" I says confidently. After Sam gets dressed into his plaid shirt and ripped skinny jeans, he shrugs on his jacket and me and Sammy walk to school.
He's hand touches my wrist and I instantly know that he feels them on my wrist. He suddenly stops walking and rolls up my sleeve to be greeted by the sight of millions of cuts along my arm and his heart breaks at the sight! "Gabe why did you do this?" He asks with tears in his eyes.
I look at him with a broken smile and reply  "because I am not good enough Sam. I don't deserve you I don't deserve anything!" He pulls me into a hug and wispers into my ear "you deserve much more than anyone Gabe. You deserve to be loved and cared for and you are the most funniest, most beautiful person I know and you're mine!" I break down in my boyfriends arms and we decide to ditch school and go to his house. He phones Balthazar and asks him to cover for us which luckily he agrees to.
So with that Sammy takes me to his house and sits me down. "Tell me Gabe I wanna know." I rest my head in sams lap and look up at the ceiling. "I started when I was ten, a few years after mum and dad had died. I found out I was gay when I was eleven and some boys pushed me around so I went straight to the boys toilets and pulled out my blade. Lucifer found out I was gay and ignored me for ages. I continued to cut and It just got worse and then suddenly I meet you after six years of cutting I feel like my blade doesn't work anymore, you made me stop it but it hurts to know it took me six years to stop!" I stop and break down crying again and  Sam pulls me into a tight hug and wispers sweet nothings in my ear till I calm down. He takes me to his room and we fall asleep entwined in each other!