Relatively Important Update About a Little Thing I'm Writing

Hello, and good morning to those who are awake!

I'm writing this message to let you guys know that I have some parts of a story I'm ready to upload! I dunno if I've talked about it on DrawCast or somewhere else, so I'll just list some basic things down below.

The story is a Splatoon fanfiction I've been writing lately- mostly slice-of-life, a little bit actiony, stuff like that. I'll have a definition guide at the beginning of the book for those unfamiliar with Splatoon and what it entails, so as many people can read it without being like, "what the heck is that?"

If you recall my Inkling OC, Mesonii, from DrawCast (she's mostly hanging out in my photos!), she'll be in this fic as the main character. For those who don't want to go back to DC and find her, she's also in the little photo bar at the top of this chapter.

I've got nine chapters ready to go, the entirety of the first act of the book. While they're relatively short (500-900 words at the most), I'm planning on uploading them soon. For those who like to comment- what do you think I should do for an update schedule? I surely can't commit to once a day, but I think once or twice a week is good for me.

I'll start publishing sometime this weekend, and based on the comments I get, it might come early, too. Make sure to leave your thoughts by replying or however you do it, and have a good weekend!

-RancidRoost, ThisWorld, Thistle, whatever the heck you want to call me