Themed Story 3- 'DEATH'

A/N This story is based on the current story line. I'll probably continue this story because it's fun to write (despite this chapter took me forever to finish!!)

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Steffy looked in horror as she watched Ivy fall lifelessly onto the ground. "No," Steffy said to herself, "This can't be happening. Help!" Steffy screamed at the top of her voice, "Help! I need help!". After no one came, she retrieved her phone and dialed 911. With in a few minutes the paramedics came and took Ivy to hospital.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Steffy sat in the waiting room feeling guilty as hell. What would she say to her family? Would they even believe her if she told them it was an accident? And the thought that terrified Steffy the most, what if Ivy didn't wake up? She picked up her phone and rung Liam.

"Hi," Steffy said shakily,

"Hey, what's the matter?"  Liam asked, concerned. Steffy didn't answer for a few seconds.

"You know those wires backstage," Steffy started,

"Don't tell me someone got hurt," Liam said strictly.

"It was an accident!" Steffy insisted,

"You were told to make sure no one went near them. You knew they were dangerous!" For a minute Steffy stayed silent.

"Look," Steffy began, "I'm at the hospital now and I don't know if she'll make it. You'd better come quick," She sobbed. She was just about to hang up the phone when Liam asked her something; 

"Who?"  He asked seriously. Steffy hesitated, she knew this was going to make Liam angry.

"Ivy," She answered an then hung up the phone.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Liam was with his brother, Wyatt, when Steffy called.

"Bro," Liam said pensively as he put his phone away, "Ivy's in the hospital," Wyatt looked at his brother confused.

"What? Why? Is she okay?" Wyatt said, worried.

"Steffy said she might not make it," Liam said solemnly.

"Might not make it?" Wyatt repeated, "Meaning she might die?" Liam nodded. Wyatt felt horrible.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Steffy was still in the waiting room when she saw Liam approach her.

"Liam!" Steffy said, startled, as she got up.

"Steffy, you need to tell me exactly what happened," Liam said firmly. Steffy didn't know what to say.

"Well," Steffy said as tears began rolling down her cheeks, "We were arguing and then she threw my phone near the wires. So I tried to get my phone back but she followed me and then she must've lost her balance and she got electrocuted," Steffy explained- knowing it wasn't the full truth. But if she told Liam she had even the slightest part to do with Ivy getting electrocuted, he would've been mad at her.