the one with the dementor's kiss

"I survive,
somehow I always do."

I WOKE UP THE next morning feeling dead in the hospital wing. The sunlight was mad at me and burning straight into my eyes.

"Are you okay? Do I close the curtains?" A familiar voice asked beside me.

"Yes, I am fine," I muttered. It was Draco of course. He wore his school uniform still, but a bit messed. Guess he didn't change. He was wearing his black trousers and white button up. A few buttons were undone at the top. It wasn't a big deal because it's almost summer. His hair was messy and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Are you okay?" I giggled looking at his condition. He sighed.

"You were unconscious through yesterday! I didn't go back. Potter. He better not be responsible!" he hissed.

"He saved me," I said. "He did his work."

"His work?" Draco asked running his fingers through his hair.

"Saint Potter saving all the alive asses around," I said still squinting from the sun. Draco shoved some chocolate in my mouth.

"Are you sure you don't want the curtains closed?" he asked.

"Nah. Sun just found his rival in hotness. I feel the jealousy radiating off of it," I laughed.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you," he muttered putting his head into the pillows, closing his eyes.

"Did you sleep?" I asked.

"Couldn't."

"Then go back, change and sleep. I'll be there with you. What's the password again?"

-

We leave tomorrow and I have packing to do. But apparently, I know the spells so here I am, cuddling Draco to sleep in the Slytherin dorm in Draco's room.

He's wearing grey pants and white t shirt. His bunny comforter is replaced with normal mint green ones. He's the big spoon.

I rubbed his shoulders up and down as he muttered stuffs.

"I was so scared, Sky. It's the second time."

"Nothing will happen to me, Draco."

"What if-"

"Draco. I'm here to stay."

"Thank you, Sky."

He hugged me tighter and I felt safe.

No dementers, no evil could ever come to me. Nothing could break what we have.

This boy, blonde, fourteen, would be a Death Eater in three years.

"Draco?" I called softly.

There was no reply.

"Tell me if anything is wrong Draco. Ever," I whispered before closing my eyes.

"Always," and I smiled to sleep.

~°~

"You shagged Malfoy?" Fred asked shamelessly.

"I'm thirteen," I muttered dragging down my American Tourister.

"What were you doing with him then?" George asked.

"Sleeping. Just sleeping."

"Will you date him ever?" Fred asked.

"No, probably not. He's a very good friend. I can't trade him for a boyfriend."

"Okay. By the way, Skylar," Fred called.

"What?" I asked.

"What's your type?"

"Type? In boys?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I don't know. Probably looks is top on my list. Then good sense of humor. Probably good grades. Someone who understands me. I really have no clue what I'm talking about." I laughed. "Why?"

"Hey, do know how to get the girl?" Fred asked.

"Oh my God. You like someone?"

"I guess. Tell me how to approach her."

"Be really direct. Like don't drop hints. Be like, Hey go on a date with me. Know what I'm saying?" I said walking down the stairs to the great Hall. It's 7.24 am.

"Okay. I hope to win her by next session." he grinned walking off.

I walked down the aisle to the Staff table. Professor Lupin had already left. Poor baby. Dumbledore stared intently at me.

"Where do I go?" I asked. "The Orphanage is in the future," I said.

"I've put a lot of thought on that, Miss Firegold. As a matter of fact, you'll be staying with the Weasleys this time until we find a more suitable place for you."

I nodded walking towards the Gryffindors.

"Hey brothers! And a sister!" I said smacking the Weasleys one by one.

"What are we?" Hermione asked poking Harry.

"Friends."

"Why are the Weasleys suddenly your siblings then?" Harry asked.

"Because I'm staying with them through the start of next term. Apparently staying in the abusive orhanage isn't safe," I shrugged sitting down.

"You never told us it was abusive!" Hermione gasped.

"Mentally. I managed to be out of love for 13 years."

"I'm so sorry," Harry muttered. "I know how it feels."

"We're on the same boat Haz."

"Oi, Skylar!" Draco's voice echoed behind me. I turned to see him standing at the Gryffindor table holding out the pendant for me.

"I'm so mad at you," he muttered playfully putting it around my neck. "I manage to learn how to detect time through this," he pointed to the watch in his hands, "and you can't take care of a pendant."

"I'm sorry," I pouted up at him.

"Write to me," he said pointedly as if I was compulsory.

"Of course sweetheart. I know you can't stay away from me," I replied with a wink.

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you," he muttered looking around, frowning.

The whole table was drooling at us.

"You know this is the part in the movies where people kiss. But I'll just hug you," I said hugging him tight. He hugged me back, almost lifting off my feet.

After we parted, Malfoy looked at the rest.

"Don't have work to get back to?" he snapped at those who were staring.

"Draco!" I slapped his arms and he muttered a sorry. In the Slytherin table I saw Pansy and Blaise grinning ear to ear.

"Potter," he nodded curtly at Harry.

"Malfoy," Harry nodded back.

"What are you, fifty?" I rolled my eyes and sat down. "It'll take more time that I thought."

~°~

That's it guys. End of Prisoner of Azkaban.

Now goblet of fire part will be part two whose trailer part will be updated soon.

Hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks a lot for reading.

I've achieved 500 now I aim for 700. Help me be successful.

Comment your hobbies. Mine is reading

Leave a vote and mention. Thank you so much.