The Long Lost Mafia Princess

The Long Lost Mafia Princess Copyright © 2019 iwishimyours

All rights reserved

This story is a work of fiction. All are based on writer's/author's thoughts and imagination. Any resemblance of places, events, people, names, products, and incidents are purely made by my lazy brain/imagination. If this story may contain objectionable language and behavior then I personally apologize. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.

NO PLAGIARISM.

~*~

Prologue
iwishimyours

Aleyna Flores is a girl with a tragic past. She got into a tragic event that almost took her life. Her stepmother took care of her and taught her how life will be. She taught her to be an independent person and to be stronger.

But faith has other plans for her. Because when she meets one of the powerful business tycoon, Zacharias Montreal, some things will change in her life. Her simple life turned into a real nightmare.

"Who are you?" she said while pointing a knife at him.

"Everything that you will know is about to change. Are you ready for that?" he said in his low serious tone.

"Who are you?" she repeated.

"I'm a Mafia."

She thought she was already okay when she found out who he is, that he owns a gun, fighting with other mafia's. She feels like she's already living in hell because of the world she entered.

She never thought that he will be the reason why her life would be ruined... again. She never thought that he will be the person that will open the real world she lived in. The person who will open her past. The person that will introduce to her true identity. The person who will open the world that she left and forgotten.

"I wish I never met you," she said heavily.

She thought she's just a normal person, but actually not.

She's Aleyna, and she is The Long Lost Mafia Princess.

"We need to be open on what we feel. We need to be open about what the world is to be. Denying is not the best way to escape because the more you hide, the more it kills you inside.."

~*~