I come in for a kiss but she turns her face. 

I make a sour face. "What's wrong? Ain't I your girl again?

"Yea but I'm not sure what the fuck you did with my brother! His ass is everywhere, fucking everyone. You need to get tested." Melrose bluntly states.

"The fuck. Melrose, you saying I'm dirty?" I angrily argue.

"Shit, I should've had you tested weeks ago but my ass was so hung up and whipped for you so I didn't but now a young nigga back to her senses and you know how important my health is." Melrose shrugs and eats her waffles.

"You basically saying, you ain't gon kiss or fuck me until I get the stupid test done?" I roll my eyes.

She nods." I know a clinic, Dad use to take Majesty all the time back in high school. It should only take about 3 hours. If you clean, we can make love tonight. If you not, you're going to be single and on a load of antibiotics." Melrose laughs but I know she's serious.

I'm kind of scared now. Maybe, I should slow down with who I have sex with. Around 12, Melrose takes me to a testing clinic in downtown Los Angeles and we sit in the waiting room and I fill out 4 pages of forms, they ask me all kinds of question like was I born female, ever had an abortion, been pregnant, have a regular period, how many sexual partners have I had. Melrose is especially attentive when it comes to this question.

"Melrose, I don't know so I'm not going to answer that." I say defensively. 

"Jade, you have to, the doctors need to know so they can know how at risk you put yourself." Melrose whispers at me.

"I know but at the same time I don't fuckin know, ok!?" I angrily reply.

I give the clipboard to the receptionist and Melrose hands her 340$. About 20 minutes later, a Doctor calls me to the back.

"Hi, Jade. I am Dr. Tasha Coleman and I am going to be your OB/GYN today. I see that you haven't filled out your sexual history, is there a chance you may be a virgin and can you explain your reasons of a check up today?"

"No, I'm not a virgin. I just don't know how many partners I had to be honest and my girlfriend was kind of there watching me and making me feel uncomfortable filling out the form. Basically, I recently was unfaithful so she suggest that I get a check up so she can feel safe having sex with me again." I explain.

"Ok, that's fine. We will test you today and you will know the results of the STD test within 3 hours. Now remove all your clothing and spread your legs on the table." Dr. Coleman says.

After about an hour of being poked and looked inside like an animal, Melrose takes me to get ice cream cause she feels bad for making me feel dirty.

"Baby, I just got a text from Desiree. She wants to know if we wanna go on a double date with her and CJ tonight to a wonderland park?" I ask Melrose, sounding like a little kid.

"I don't know. I never really liked CJ, that bitch be mad hatin. And Desiree is mad trouble." Melrose explains shaking her head.

"Come on, it should be fun." I hold on to Melrose's arm and give her puppy eyes. 

"CJ and my bro are best friends. I don't see how this should go well." Melrose admits.

"If shit gets whack, we could just go but I want to us to stunt. I look good, you look good. Let's show off to the world." I lean it for a kiss.

"In, about 45 minutes I'll kiss you." Melrose laughs.

"I'm pretty sure, I'm clean, bitch. When you see the results that I am, I want you to eat me out under the stars tonight." I pull Melrose close biting my lip.