CHAPTER-2 (One thing)

Sorry because I was late. I went somwhere on a tour. Here goes Chapter 2. It has some profanities. You have been warned! Don't read the Flashback if you don't want profanities.

_________________________________________________

I woke with an annoying sound coming from the left side of the bed. It's a new day.

A new school. I hope its better than the last one.

I got up and got ready. I wore the normal jeans and a top and took my bag.

"Evelyn, babe are you raedy?", El asked.

"Yeah, just a minute... Coming.", I replied.

***

" Your first class is maths", The receptionist and I walked towards the room.

The class started. I knew almost everything the teacher was lecturing about so I didn't that much attention.

***

God, I wished Harry would come here and take me from this class. What? Not again!

***

Ding

At last the bell rang. The school's over. I had great day.

I was just walking out when I hit something. Not something... Someone.

I looked into the persons eyes. They were this beautiful blue colour. I liked them but noit as much as I love Harry's.

It was Niall.

"Evelyn what are you doing here", he asked.

"Don't you think I should ask this question because its obvious I was in school", I said a little harsh.

More than I meant to.

"Ouch! That hurt! But I was just walking around you know. I was really bored. Hey, your school just finished why don't we hangout", he said.

I was a little taken by his sentence but then I said, "Yeah sure. Why not?", I replied.

"We'll get to know each other. So where do you wanna have lunch. The treats on me", Niall said.

"Nando's", I replied.

"Wow, you didn't even think for a minute. Now I know one thing about you.", He said.

"What?", I asked wwanting to know the answer.

"You love Nando's. That's why you didn't take time to say anything.", He replied.

Wow, thats a first. No one. And I mean No One gets to know me so easily...

***

In Nando's

"So, did you like London until now?", Niall asked me.

"Yeah, pretty much. Actually I'm from London but we had shift to Australia beacuase of my dad's work. Then my brother had college so we came back", I replied.

"What's your hobby?", Niall asked.

I looked at him for a long time and said, "Are we playing truth and dare in which only yuo can ask me questions?"

"No. I just asked like that. We might be best friends you know.", Niall said.

"Okay, I love singing and writing and most of all I Love eating!", I replied.

We laughed.

***

We were just roaming around in streets when I asked the time.

"Hey Niall, whats the time?"

"Its about to be 11", he replied.

Oh shit! I am so dead.

"Niall need to go home. Can you drop me?", I said

"YEah sure.", He replied.

***

I reached home at 11:30 p.m. I knew I was dead.

I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

The door swing opened. And there stood Angry Eleanor.

I know she's all sweet and everything, but when comes to me she becomes strict about everything.

You know she's like an elder real sister to me.

"Where the hell were you?", she asked.

"I wa-", II was about to reply when I was cut off by El.

"Oh, know I's. You are grounded for the week.", she said.

"What? No! You're not my mother!", I replied.

"Evelyn Margeret Clark! Go to your room right now!", she shouted and I ran to my room.

***

I cried. I knew El didn't mean to shout at me but I felt bad.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!", I threw a pillow on the door.

"Eve, I am sorry. Please forgive me.", El said.

I got up and opened the door and hugged her.

"I know you didn't mean to. But I got really scared", I replied.

"Why?", she asked really worried.

"It all happened when-"

*FLASHBACK*

"Evelyn. Babes, why don't you wanna lose your virginity.", Mark my so-called boyfriend said.

"I-I don- I don't want to"I replied hesitantly. I wa sscared he would hit me again.

"I asked you why? You b****.", He said and he was about hit me when someone stopped him and said,

"Not my sister, you son of a b****", it was Brad my brother.

"You are not coming anywhere near my sister ever again. You understand?", my brother spat on him.

"Y-Yes.", Mark said.

"You guys are over", Brad said.

That was it. It was the last day I got bullied. Ever. Now everyone in my class loves me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"My goodness. Why didn't you ever tell me? Babe, there's no need to cry. You're safe now", El said.

Thats when I got ot know I was still crying.

"Thats not it. I- I'm starting to have feelings for someone", I replied.

"Who? Who is he? Do I know him?", El said really curious.

"Yes, you know him pretty well. It- It's Harry..", I replied.

"What?", El asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"Well okay. I'll figure out something. You go to sleep. And you're still being grounded.", EL said and I went to sleep.

________________________________________

Hope you liked it. <3

Vote/ Comment

Love you all,

Shuchi. xx