Chapter 4

“And since when blankets make you feel uncomfortable?” Christina said trying to show no sign of what she really felt at that moment.

Now, when his body was gently touching hers Adam was making her go crazy. Crazy over him. She wanted him. But she couldn’t make any move before him. She didn’t want to be the first to go there.

“Since now” he whispered moving his face closer to hers making their noses touch. “Since your body feels better than the blanket” he put his arm on her waist as he moved his lips to hers kissing them softly. She was going to deepen the kiss but he pulled away leaving her to want more.

Parting their lips Adam looked into her eyes to make sure that she was ok with it. And she obviously was as she closed her eyes and move back to him kissing his lips passionately. In a second she rolled on top of him as she started rocking her hips against his.

Christina opened her eyes slowly getting out of her sleep as she found herself lying next to Adam. He was still sleeping and he looked so cute. She gazed at him for a couple of minutes enjoying his quiet sleep.

“What are you still doing here?” she screamed understanding what was going on. It was already morning and Adam had to go to his room.

Adam rubbed his eyes waking up from her laud voice. Not the most pleasant morning. “I thought you let me to stay with you for the night” he said drowsily.

“Yes! For the night! And it’s morning right now. And we have to be on breakfast in like half an hour!”

“So we still have half an hour” Adam smirked getting closer to Christina trying to kiss her but she pushed him away not letting him touch her.

“No you have half an hour to get out of here and go unnoticed!”

“I’ll do it in five minutes” he smirked making another try of kissing Christina. This time he got closer but was still pulled away.

“Why are you so boring” he sighed. “I though you love risks”

“Not with you though” she answered sharply ready to get up and start getting ready but he pulled her back as he rolled on top of her.

“You thought otherwise yesterday” he grinned this time getting to her lips as she gave in for this one but in a minute she still pulled him off her as she stood up from the bed.

“Go!” she ordered as he finally listened to her.

Shakira decided to take a little walk before breakfast. She was having half an hour for it. But opening the door out of her room she noticed Adam coming out of Christina’s room. She hid a little to go unnoticed as she watched Adam going from Christina’s room to his.

As soon as he closed his door she came out of the room and headed outside as she planned. But now her head was full of thoughts what might have happened there. The obvious thing was coming to her mind. They spent a night together. But why she was refusing to believe it? She tried to find any other ideas but they all didn’t sound real comparing to this one.

She tried to put these thoughts away as she went for the breakfast where she found everyone but Adam and Christina. The fact that just two of them were missing played a jealousy note in Shakira’s heart. But in was before Adam showed right after her.

Adam gave Shakira a wink as he sat next to her. “Guess the queen is not joining us today?”

“The queen is busy with thinking how to kick your ass” Christina said as she came out from Adam’s back. “Good morning guys” she smiled sitting on the other side of table.