My stomach churns just from the simple message. Maybe my fantasy of him screwing me in my dorm bed will come true.

To: Harry

I'll be home soon. Come over whenever.

I feel giddy in my step as I walk towards the bus stop. Depending on how long he plans to take, I need to get there before him and spruce up the place. It's certainly nothing fancy like his apartment, but I don't think he'll care much if there's some scented candles lit and me naked in bed.

When I get back to the dorm, it doesn't take me long to clean up. With Lena never being home it's usually my own mess that I'm cleaning up. I don't bother with any deep cleaning and only focus on the main things such as picking up clothes from the floor and making the bed. Laughing at myself as I tuck in the sheets to the mattress, I can only imagine how it will look in a little while.

When he finally does arrive, the clock is pushing eight PM. I've resorted to laying on my bed with my laptop playing some movie while I attempt to not fall asleep or mess up my appearance. I shamelessly fixed up my makeup and hair, as well as changed into a comfortable yet slightly revealing outfit in order for his arrival.

"Hey," he greets casually as soon as I open the door. I nearly groan at the sight of him dressed in casual jeans and a blue button up with his hair pushed away from his face. He looks obscenely attractive for having been doing work in his lecture hall.

"Is it clear?" I ask jokingly, peeking my head out to look down the hallway.

"I haven't seen any students." He answers back, his voice low. A handsome smirk covers his lips and I give him a similar look before wrapping my hand around the collar of his shirt to pull him into the room.

"Is your roommate coming home tonight?" He asks, standing behind me as I walk across the room. I allow him a moment to look around while I retreat back to my bed to sit down.

"No, she's out with her boyfriend." I sift my fingers through my hair and watch as he undoes the top two buttons of his shirt. His shoes are left by the front, then he's pacing over to sit down beside me.

"I forgot how small dorms are. I definitely don't miss this." He comments with a chuckle, relaxing his posture as he gets comfortable. I sit beside him with my legs crossed under me and my hands in my lap in order to not touch him.

"I couldn't imagine being a teacher. It's like you spend so many years trying to get out of this hell hole then you just came right back to it." I nudge his arm with my hand and he laughs along with me.

"I'm here because I'm passionate about what I teach. I'm not here for the idiot college students. I could certainly do without the portion of the job, to be honest." Despite his negative words towards students my age, I feel his arm slip behind my back and snake around my waist.

"You're cool though. You're not as much of an idiot as the rest of them." He adds. I crack a smile of amusement while shaking my head back at him.

"Gee, thanks. That means so much." I turn my head up towards him and notice how close together we are. My face is inches from being buried in his neck, and I don't even hesitate to press my lips against his jawline, hoping to catch his attention.

"Is this all I'm here for?" He asks partially joking. I suck and nip at the sensitive skin of his neck and jaw, making him squirm in his spot.

"I figured we'd get the first round out of the way so that we could enjoy the rest of the night." My hand creeps up his stomach to fiddle with the button of his shirt, making him laugh breathlessly.