Natsu! Encourage him like you encourage me!

"Gao!"

"Natsu? Wha-? OW! What's wrong with you?!"

Natsu! Why did you scratch him?!

"Gao!"

What do you mean "that's what Uri told me to do to cheer up Hayato"!?

"Gao...."

Uri said that it was the most effective way? Really?

"What were you trying to do, Natsu? You acted just like Uri when I get..... depressed....."

Huh? Natsu, I think it's working! Try that again! But this time, don't scratch him! Just..... um..... put your paw on the scratches or something!

"Gao!"

"Huh? Natsu? You're acting weird all of a sudden. Why do you keep looking at Tsuna-sama and me back and forth? Unless.... Tsuna-sama told you to comfort me?"

He finally gets it!

"Gao!"

"Is.... is that true? Then, that means I..... I'm sorry for making you worry, Tsuna-sama!! I'm so sorry!!

Hayato-kun! Natsu! Stop him!

"Gao!"

"GAH!"

Natsu!! Don't scratch him again!!

"Natsu! Did.... did Tsuna-sama told you to do that?"

"Gao!"

"Was it to stop me?"

"Gao!"

"I..... I'm being stupid. Tsuna-sama wouldn't be defeated by this kind of thing! I should've trust Tsuna-sama more! And as his right-hand man, I have to take over Vongola until Tsuna-sama recovers!"

Hayato-kun, I'm glad you're not depressed now. But please don't overwork yourself.

"Tsuna-sama! I know you're hearing this! I swear I'll be the best right-hand man you'll ever have!"

I really apreciate it, Hayato-kun, but please don't push yourself.

CLICK

"Oh? It seems you've handled it."

Reborn!

"Ah, Reborn-san! Perfect timing! Now that you're here, I can now go with no worries!"

"Hmm? Go? How rare of you to leave Tsuna's side."

"If I can, I'd choose to stay beside Tsuna-sama until he wakes up. But the Vongola needs a leader right now and as Tsuna-sama's right-hand man, it is my duty to command the Vongola until Tsuna-sama returns! Now, if you'll excuse me!"

THUMP THUMP THUMP

CLICK

BAM!

Mou, there goes Hayato-kun.

"It seems he finally went back to normal."

He's been sulking these past few days, blaming himself saying it was supposed to be him that should be hit by the bullet, not me. Am I right?

"Yup."

Haah......

"Be grateful that he was too busy blaming himself than going to the Famiglia who attacked you and getting himself killed trying to avenge you."

When you put it that way, it makes the "blaming yourself" method sounds a lot better.

"Gao!"

Oh, Natsu. Sorry and thanks for earlier. You were a lifesaver.

"Gao!"

"I see. Using Natsu as a way to communicate with your storm guardian. Not bad coming from you, Dame-Tsuna."

It was difficult. Hayato-kun can't even understand what Natsu was trying to do at first. But we somehow managed to cheer up Hayato-kun, right Natsu?

"Gao!"

"Whatever. Anyway, even if you're in this state, doesn't mean you'll be escaping from your duty as a Boss. So until you recovered, I'll read these files that contains info about other Famiglias and their members. I expect you to remember all or there will be punishments waiting for you~"

NOOOO!!!

----------------------------

Oh mio dio! - oh my god!