Chapter 6 - School

You slowly opened your eyes, slowly adjusting to the sunlight. You groaned whilst sitting up. Stretching, you looked at the time. Your eyes widened, you were going to be late for school.

You rushed over to the shower, quickly doing your morning routine before heading over to the kitchen and munched on an apple. You grabbed your phone, wallet and keys and headed out. You rushed to school, the events of last night completely slipped your head.

Soon after, you reached the school. Taking a moment to breath, you looked around and students were strolling in to the school, which meant that you weren't late. You sighed in relief before heading to your classroom.

Apparently, there was a huge crowd outside your class, which was strange. But considering the amount of time you spent absent from school, it might be normal. Might.

You decided to approach a random guy in the crowd and ask him on whats going on.

"Uh, hey. Whats going on?"

He looked at you as if you were crazy.

"What? Don't you know? There's a cute girl that transferred into this class. She apparently is a popstar. And really cute."

"Uh huh. I'll be on my way."

You decided to wait for the crowd to disperse before entering. Fortunately, it was rushed as teachers had come and shooed everybody away. Everyone left with reluctance but you were lucky enough to able to enter.

There was apparently another smaller crowd surrounding the table next to yours. You sighed as you made your way to your seat. You sat and looked out the window, waiting for lesson to start.

You heard a voice in the midst of the commotion that you vaguely recognised. It also was then a random students asked the new student a question.

"Hi! Do you, by any chance have boyfriend?"

"Uh.. Uhm... Y-Yeah."

"Is it that guy that saved you in the news?"

This peaked your curiosity.

"Wasn't that Y/N?"

Now this got your attention.

"You called?" You said, nonchalantly.

They turned to face you, a sweat drop formed on their heads.

"N-No."

"Yeah, what he said."

"Tch."

You turned back to face the window.

"Y/N?..."

This voice. You heard it before. Was it...

You faced the source of the voice. It was none other then Hatsune Miku. It was then the events of yesterday swirled throughout your mind.

"W-Wha? Miku? You are the new student?"

"Yes! That means I get to spend more time with you."

You blushed deep red as the everyone eyed both of you. There were looks of envy and jealousy.

"Y-Yeah."

"Eeh? Why are those two so close."

"Is Y/N Miku's boyfriend?"

"What? How?"

It was then Miku hugged you which just confirmed their earlier statements.

"H-Hey Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"I... I love you."

"W-Whats that all of a sudden? But..I love you, too."

The girls cheered but the guys just sat in jealousy.

"Ohmygosh they're so cute together."

"She deserves someone better. Like me."

"You're just jealous 'cos Y/N has Hatsune Miku with him."

"......"

The teacher then walked in and everybody rushed to their seats. It was Ms. Yui. She spotted Miku and her face brightened.

"Ah! We have a new student. Miss. Miku. Please introduce yourself."

Miku stood up and her face flushed from embarrassment.

"She's so c-cute."

"No kidding."

"Uh..uhm... I am H-Hatsune Miku. I l-look forward to w-working with all of you."

Everyone applauded and she sat back down. She then glanced at you and you gave her a thumbs up. She blushed and faced the front.

"Now, take out your books and flip to pages 357""

~<>~

The bell rung and everyone packed their bags and left the class for next lesson. You were on your way out when someone grabbed your shirt. You turned and saw Miku lightly grabbing your shirt and looking at her feet.

"What is it?"

"I-I want to be with you."

This caused you to blush.

"W-What?"

"I said I want to be with you!"

"S-sure."

You held her hand, which caused her to blush a deeper shade of red, and proceeded to walk to the next class, Miku in hand. There were many stares by students but you paid then no mind. You had a beautiful pop-star right next to you. How would things have gone if you didn't went with Xei on that faithful day.

Both of you reached the next class and she had to introduce herself again, but you were by her side which made her more confident than she was before.

"Hello! I'm Hatsune Miku, but you may have known me from other places. I'm the lead singer of the band named Vocaloid. And here with me is... my boyfriend. Y/N."

That piece of new shocked the whole class, teacher included.

"Right, Miss. Miku, please have a seat with Y/N."

You both sat and classes started.

~<>~

The final bell rung and everyone seemed excited. You checked your phone and realised today was a friday.

"Oh."

You took your bag and walked out. The last few lessons, Miku wasn't with you, but you were fine with that, however. You were worried overzealous fangirls or boys.

As you were walking out, you noticed that people were setting up Hatsune Miku wallpapers on their lockers. You just left it alone as you went out and towards home. Miku knows the way around... right?

It was then you saw a group of three cornering a person. Normally, you would leave it alone. But you saw the familiar strand of turquoise hair that only one person has:

Hatsune Miku

You rushed over and they said something to Miku. Something that pissed you off.

"Hey, How 'bout you ditch that Y/N guy and come with me. I can show you a good time. And my boys here are our bodyguards. What'd you say?"

"Uh.. No thanks."

"Come on.."

The guy placed his hand on her cheek and forced her to kiss him. The moment their lips touched, you lost it. You ran towards the guy and knocked the side of his head, knocking him out instantly, you ducked to avoid a hit from his two men and they both hit each other, and fell on to the floor.

Miku then hugged you, as you heard her sniffing and crying. You comforted her as you held her in a protective manner. She cried in your chest as you stroked her hair. They were incredibly soft.

Teachers and students were both crowding the two of you. Luckily, everyone saw what the guy did to Miku and the teachers were dragging them to the infirmary.

Miku then stared into your eyes and slowly leaned in and kissed you. Causing the crowd to cheer.