Chapter 2 - Filmed

While walking back. Your stomach grumbled.

'Oh yeah, I didn't get to eat'

It was then you started to walk back to the convenient store and got something to eat.

-Timeskip-

It was 3 hours after you sent off Miku. You went to buy [Favourite food] and went home to watch The Walking Dead. You glanced at your watch.

'One more hour. Welp. I best prepare.'

Since it was a concert. You didn't wanti to attract too much attention so you just wore black jeans with a black hoodie. And went to Xei's house. Fifteen minutes of walking. You reached his house. He had a decent sized house and lives with his family.

You knocked on his door and was greeted by a interestingly dressed Xei. He wore a shirt which has vocaloid art on it. His jeans were no different. You didn't recognised any of them except a certain teal-haired girl.

"N-nice shirt"

"Atleast it's colorful. Better than a certain emo person who adores black."

I chuckled at his comment. It was then I heard his mom call him.

"Xei? Why is your friend on TV?"

"Wait, what?"

"Look"

We both rushed to the living room and I saw myself. Carrying Miku while running.

'What? How?'

"It would seem like this certain individual was saving the popular Hatsune Miku from a crowd which was harassing her. Police are currently questioning the crowd and would like the man who saved Hatsune Miku to turn up for questioning. In other news Kanye West IS indeed running for president in 2020. "

The whole of Xei's family stared at me. I looked at all of them, a sweat drop forming on my head.

"Y/N? What happened?" Xei asked.

I sighed. And explained the events that happened just now. But leaving sending Miku home out. They didn't need to know that.

A/N : Hey guys, sorry for dragging the concert thing. I have too much ideas and could not get them to work. Again, I'm really sorry.